If ur 1/2 of a COUPLE, are you the BEAUTY or BEAST 1/2?

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
RE: wardrobe:

california sets the bar pretty low, there aren't many places i can't go in just t-shirt, shorts and flip flops,

in fact if u show up somewhere in a suit and tie they assume you just got off a plane from a funeral somewhere in the midwest.

That is so fuckin true dude...and it started even before I got to California on the first business trip I took out there! I boarded my connecting flight from DFW to SF wearing a suit and tie people started looking at me funny as soon as I got on the plane. I was the ONLY guy on the plane dressed like that, and with my buzzcut, Raybans, and dark suit I think they assumed I was a Federal agent. I later found out that at the time TSA required all sky marshals to wear suits.

Last edited:

eyescream

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Honestly...those of you calling yourselves beasts. You are all so HOT, I can only imagine how superb the person you're with must look. That, or we've got a bunch of people in here with very low self esteem, haha.

When I'm out with friends I compliment those who have gone through extreme measures to look good and not necessarily the better looking ones. So if your other half gets the compliment, it doesn't always mean you're the ugly one. :)

Hangin9nPHX

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is an interesting topic. One that has plagued my relationship for 10 years. My partner has always been more physically fit than I am but I seem to attract more attention. It could be personality, age (I'm 9 years younger) or endowment... I always show a bulge. WHO KNOWS! So as you can imagine, we've had many a jealousy fight over this subject. I'm not a beast by anymeans, but maybe a cub. =) I'll be happy to come across a little rough a rugged in my old age (32).

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What an interesting thread to read!! In my former relationships, I was the beauty. But to be totally honest, my husband is, by far, the beauty and he would agree with me only because he is an honest person. Although I think we are both good looking and make an interesting couple, he has always been physically beautiful and people notice him instantly. It always makes him uncomfortable when people stare, but I guess I'm used to it. When we are out, he gets much longer stares and glittery eyes from both woman and men. He is tall and masculine and I am exactly the opposite. We also have an age difference. I can't really blame anyone for looking. He is really lovely. To some people beauty can be a burden. Although, I'm not complaining :)

eyescream

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What an interesting thread to read!! In my former relationships, I was the beauty. But to be totally honest, my husband is, by far, the beauty and he would agree with me only because he is an honest person. Although I think we are both good looking and make an interesting couple, he has always been physically beautiful and people notice him instantly. It always makes him uncomfortable when people stare, but I guess I'm used to it. When we are out, he gets much longer stares and glittery eyes from both woman and men. He is tall and masculine and I am exactly the opposite. We also have an age difference. I can't really blame anyone for looking. He is really lovely. To some people beauty can be a burden. Although, I'm not complaining :)

You lucky little thing you.:wink:

emo18

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ok this is my last thread till after xmas, this one should help sales of zoloft.

the idea for it came to me after a party my partner and I went to last nite, and I was fielding a ton of compliments from friends on his appearance. Now I'm not vain, but always considered myself a fairly fit, good looking guy but after last nite i realize...... i'm the beast 1/2 in our relationship, and i'm ok with that.

I know it will be tempting for all hetero couples to think masculine is always the beast, but I've seen plenty of couples where the guy is definitely the beauty and the girl is one hell of a beast.

we're just talking physical appearance, don't give me any bullshit about inner beauty or personality traits. your answer should be whatever the takeaway from any stranger walking up and making a 15 sec assessment.

be honest or you'll get a lump of coal.

damn i was going to add a poll but apparently i can't type fast enough to beat the clock on that one.

If you are the beast I wanna see ur bf lol