If wishes were horse dicks, Morgan's both poor and rich would pick

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by maxmttk, Nov 9, 2010.

1. maxmttk

maxmttk New Member

This title is a parody of "if wishes were horses, beggarswould ride". What would you wish for if you could have the size dick you wanted. Certainly the decision process would not be dependent upon what a woman of your purieint acquaintance could barely handle. That would not be immense enough I think. About the greatest length most women can comfortably accommodate is 8.5 inches and probably 7 or so inches girth (with latter being apparently more exhilirating than length.

I think the length would be something like 16 inches or more. Why? Because neuroscientists have discovered the truth in what we men imagine to be the truth. Size is excrutiatingly important to us. These scientists have given men glasses that shrink or enlarge parts of the body and they have found that all the sensory feelings associated with that body part are significantly decreased or enhanced (pain, pleasure, etc.). So the visual examination of a larger penis gives greater visual pleasure and hence physical pleasure. So....

I can state that my movement from 5.5 inches to just about 11 (with a tortuous 10 year East Indian stretching regimen) certainly more than doubled my sexual interests in my dick and what it could do for a partner and absolutely what it could do for me. So what are your thoughts on the subject.

2. maxmttk

maxmttk New Member

Another ready example of how size affects the sensual thoughts of men (even though the dick is not their own), I offer the following. At a group meeting of men suffering from various addictions (mine was sexual) I explained about my obsession with my big dick and told of its size to about 45 men and how my thoughts were constantly on its pleasuring. I could not help but notice that as soon as I described my length, steelies began to pop out the jeans all around the room. When I got to the 11 inches with a psychologist, the same thing happened as well as with a pastor who recommended the group though he obviously would have loved to have been in my situation. Even the thought of a really sensationally long dick on some other guy in your acquaintance is enough to get men into a sexual spasm.

3. k3500t

k3500t New Member

Are you saying that you went from 5.5" to 11"-i think you are bluffing big time? Nevertheless i will have to agree with you that at least i have the suffer the same afflication about B dicks. Most men i believe somehow feel lesser of a man with a smaller dick. I knew a man who worked in construction company who was reported by many that is sported a 13"inch. His life was no sweeter than anyone else, in fact i am not certain if i have a big dick, i would more sexed than i am.

Draft saved Draft deleted