If women had dicks.....?

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
If women had dicks, who do you think would have the biggest one.

Personally, I would vote for Hilary Clinton. She already has a pair of balls in her pocket (Bill's):biggrin1:

Part of me thinks that Angelina Jolie would also have a HUGE dick, mainly because she reminds me of a sluttier Vinny.:rolleyes:

Anyone? It's purely for fun.... not looking for pics of chicks with dicks or anything.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
jeff black said:
If women had dicks, who do you think would have the biggest one.

Personally, I would vote for Hilary Clinton. She already has a pair of balls in her pocket (Bill's):biggrin1:

Part of me thinks that Angelina Jolie would also have a HUGE dick, mainly because she reminds me of a sluttier Vinny.:rolleyes:

Anyone?
Good choice! :tongue:

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You've got it all wrong, going with the democratic ladies. It's bitches like Ann Coulter and Laura Schlesinger who would have dicks at all and, big or not, they would use them against women in every way they could. They would rape other women.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Bette said:
You've got it all wrong, going with the democratic ladies. It's bitches like Ann Coulter and Laura Schlesinger who would have dicks at all and, big or not, they would use them against women in every way they could. They would rape other women.
Bette i dont think he was refering to politics Just strong minded women Your language gave away who you voted for last time around:wink:Im to the right I dont like anne I dont like laura I think they are horsehung Laura has a huge foreskin

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
COLJohn said:
We've already determined Ann Coulter has a big cock, Jeff, but not many people realize that Hillary Clinton is packing. She's really just a beard for Bill, who, as Ms. Coulter asserted, is actually gay.
Good point To turn this into politics is silly Yes Anne coulter gets on my nerves But she is right Bill likes pussy too!!:wink:

nineplus

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
BlackCock85 said:
I also believe Angelina would have a huge cock.

Yes...she and Neve Campbell would be welcome to dick slap me anytime.:bowdown:

Hilary already has one, she just keeps it in a storage locker in Maryland, so its hidden but handy.:3822733875wackit:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*squee on Jeff Black bump*

for true.. Sandra Bernhard, massive peen.

Scarlet Johansson would have really nice balls. pretty ones :smile:

Selma would be uncut :biglaugh: