If you are 6-7" flaccid how do you sleep?

bigmike11: I'm 8" flaccid and I sleep without anything on. I usually sleep on my back, and sometimes I end up on my side.

BagofBones: Interesting - everyone's voted Nothing so far bar 1. I don't have too much of a problem, must be almost awful to wear underwear (if you had to) at 8". Lot of guys on this site must have 8" flaccids!

ceg1526: I hang about 7", sleep on my side nude, and just let it hang. I do like to cuddle up with whoever I'm sleeping with though...

Ceg

Dickprint: I sleep nude with a pillow between my knees & crotch. Keeps me from crushing my nuts or having my dick caught between my legs when I roll over

BIGBOYDAVE: This Is a repost of mine frome another board titled HOW DO YOU SLEEP
Well I sleep On my side Using A BODY PILLOW If one is not available then I use an extra blanket folded up As a pillow Along the length From my feet to just above my crotch I place Junior and my fleshy ballsack on the Pillow or blanket To suppor them . With a large pillow under my head tucked into my neck and my arms Supported on another pillow I sleep soundly all night long Oh and I usually curl up into a fetal position

ewing: I sleep in a t-shirt and whatever underwear I was wearing that day - usually boxer briefs. I start out on my stomach, but usually end up on my side...

SizeRulz: I almost always sleep without anything on. The exceptions are when I'm cold I'll put on a t-shirt and in the summer when it's sticky hot I'll wear loose fitting shorts or boxers to keep everything from sticking together.

negative40degrees: Am I the only guy that wears a jockstrap to bed?

I just can't stand having my dick flopping around freely when I'm trying to fall asleep.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=negative40degrees link=board=clothing;num=1046427044;start=0#8 date=03/13/03 at 05:56:16]Am I the only guy that wears a jockstrap to bed?  

I just can't stand having my dick flopping around freely when I'm trying to fall asleep.[/quote]

Since I have to wear a jock the rest of the time I try to avoid wearing one in bed. I think it's good to give myself a bit more room and air! Although sometimes I have had to wear one at night, if for some reason I have developed a bit of tenderness down there, and I need to make sure there is no chafing.

But much as I like the freedom I find that if I don't wear anything, my tackle or some part of it is going to get trapped between my legs, or squashed in some way. Pyjamas help, but boxerbriefs are another good possibility.

mekkler: I wear nothing to bed and I'm about 5" soft, so it's not too much trouble. One does have to make adjustments occasionally, sometimes I will lift my hips slightly, give a quick weight shift to move things around. For some reason my girlfriend finds this hilarious. :-/

aerials: i think im a little under 6 and a half long when flaccid and i have no problem sleeping in any underclothes except tighty whiteys

hornybloke: i sleep naked. and if i'm just in the house just in the garage, i don't wear anything. i'm 3.5 inches flaccid. the trouble is when i get a hard on, my cock stretches to 8.5in. so what i do is i sleep on my back with my legs opened so widely to avoid squeezing my balls. or if i sleep on my side, i put pillows between my legs so that my balls wont be squeezed.

sevenbyfive: I always sleep in boxers at home and nothing if i'm away. I usually fall asleep on my side. Whenever i have a "good dream" i usually wake up in pain if i'm not on my back.
7x5

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I usually carry 7" flaccid when I'm asleep, and depending on the season, I'm either in the nude when it's hot and sweaty, and at the most, long sweat pants in the winter, which accomodates my dick rather nicely. That is, unless I'm dreaming pipe dreams or the weather gives me a midnight boner.

TaMarquis: I'm usually 8-9" flaccid when I sleep, and if I'm not in boxers, then I'm in the nude...

biggbenn8: I too sleep nude, and most of the time with a pillow between my legs too (the nut crushing thing)...

I am tall so in the winter I wear a tshirt as well...

(if my feet get cold I am doomed..so keep them tucked...which can lead to cold upper body).

and yes, have woken up fucking the pillow more than a 'few' times.

hung: I sleep in the nude. As as full time freeballer I have found that by sleeping on my side I can enjoy the reduced stress on my back while sleeping on the side. My penis usually wakes me up fairly hard. I enjoy the tension release activities which usually involves intercourse. No problem here. Great question. By using a thick pillow and sleeping on the side I have also determined that I have less back pain. A function of growing older, I am told; but the sleep position makes a big difference. As always, I enjoy LPSG.

fourdeg420: My boyfriend and I always sleep naked, always after a shower. We are both neat freaks, and we hate how it feels to have dirty sheets. Sometimes it's a little hard to sleep when his penis is just out there begging to be played with but, you know... I manage.

The tortured soul ;)