If you are 6-7" flaccid how do you sleep?

prepstudinsc: I sleep quite well, thank you. ;D
Seriously, I sleep naked, usually starting out on my back, but I know that I move around a lot during the night, because there are times that I wake up all twisted in the covers.

junior15074: :) I also sleep naked. I'm generally 5 inches flaccid when going to bed, however will go to 6 inches flaccid in the morning. (don't know why). I used to wear shorts but my dick would get trapped while sleeping and would cause problems in the middle of the night. For me, sleeping nude allows my dick to do what it wants. Sleeping nude has never caused any problems for my dick or balls. My wife also likes to play with my dick in the early mornings, and being nude makes it easier.

gigantikok: I usually sleep with briefs and a t-shirt on my front with my penis between my legs or pressed against my stomach. Never presented me with a problem before...

hugeUKmeat: boxer briefs here- nothing too tight, but dont wanna cause any injuries if i move and i'm excited at the time!

meathose10: My very favorite way to sleep is with my cock inside a hungry nurser's wet-hot mouth.........
Always sleep nude . I like to lay on my back with my knees bent. I like the feel of my big hose and heavy nuts dropped down between my legs and resting up against my asshole.

nacard01: Well I have a roomie for one, I usually sleep with boxer briefs on to keep it up against my body. Very seldom do I sleep naked even if he isnt here, have a tendency to roll over when I sleep and I would just squish myself. Rather not have that happen. Being 9" soft makes this pretty much unavoidable for me, if I sleep nude the only place that will happen is a waterbed because not easy to roll around on one of those. Had a few bad experiences in the past while sleeping nude, one of them involving a cat.

Nate

longtimelurker: [quote author=nacard01 link=board=clothing;num=1046427044;start=20#26 date=11/03/03 at 02:05:28] Had a few bad experiences in the past while sleeping nude, one of them involving a cat.

Nate[/quote]

That with the claws or the mouth? I've had it with my cat licking me first thing in the morning that was more than a little disturbing!

nacard01: besides me freaking out...cats have raspy tongues so it was like a sand paper nightmare from hell.

Nate

headbang8: [quote author=Dickprint link=board=clothing;num=1046427044;start=0#4 date=03/07/03 at 20:57:50]I sleep nude with a pillow between my  knees & crotch. Keeps me from crushing my nuts or having my dick caught between my legs when I roll over[/quote]
I do, too. It's the balls, I'm afraid.

I'm surprised at how many men here do the same. I thought I was the only one.

Of course, I give up my pillow when sleeping with someone else. And you know what? For all his fine qualities, my partner just doesn't cuddle the nuts as well as a pillow does. It's lucky he's cuter than a pillow.

bigrodney86: im over 7" soft, and it's not that hard or big a deal.. i heard i sleep like the dead, so maybe thats why ?!?!

anyway im either on my back with it going down my waist or along a leg, or like if im on my side, it just lays there in front of me.. if i gotta move, i instinctly use my hand to move it and keep from squishing it. i wear boxers cause i think it feels better than freeballing (friction on jeans hurt and casues to much attention at school) but i can NOT sleep in them. they bunch up.

chipster: I usually wear boxers to bed. I get less tangled-up that way. Definitely can't wear briefs, too confining.

Tall_Verz_Tahp: Oh I can't sleep in nothing at all. I don't like it flopping on my leg. I trim/shave my balls and crotch area so it can be prickly. I also hate wearing briefs, that's too constraining if I get a hard on at night.
Boxers are the best because it prevents the floppage and is loose giving room for my dick to do it's thing.

feared: ok this is gonna feel weird; apparently i'm the only one that sleeps on his stomach here. i'm 9 1/2" flaccid and normally i start out on my back, but then graduate to my sides. generally i dont fall asleep on my sides, so it gets the stomach treatment.

i've been told its quite funny though, when i'm about to lie on my stomach, i get up on my knees and arrange my gear so its at its optimum comfort level.

i'm also a boxers boy. i have briefs, but i only wear them when i really need the support (martial arts is so much more fun with a cock hanging down your leg, mimicking your standing side kick).

tapster: I'm with feared here. I sleep nude and tend to start on my back, also because my girl likes falling asleep with her head on my shoulder. As far as I can tell I tend to sleep a lot on either side, where I have the least entaglement. Frequently I sleep on my stomach and like feared I do a sort of rearrangement motion, simply putting my dick between my legs. If I have it under my stomach it can get uncomfortable. Over time I have learnt not get my manhood entangled when turning over. Personally, wearing anything to bed never worked for me.

joc

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I usually sleep in tshirt and boxers because i tend to get chest colds and find I am comfortable in bed but i dont't like my 7" flopping on myleg are getting caughe in my boxers so I always pull it out the slit and during the night when it gets hard it doesan" get caught in the boxet legs. Hate sleeping in briefs.