Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
... let another guy suck you off, especially if he does not require you to do anything in return? And I dont mean hypothetically, I mean, are there any men on LPSG who would actually do that if someone else from here offer to do that? Off course, I am offering but if anyone is interested, but the purpose of this threat is more to find out if men who prefer women sexually and mainly have sex with women would do this.

.. do I even make sense?

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
good luck with this...yes you will find men willing to just get a nut...most i think that are in long term hetro relationships will say "NO THANKS"

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It varies on the person.
I think most straight men wouldn't be interested at all. There are some bi-curious ones who lean straight that would probably give it a chance or two. I haven't met many people like that in my life, but the few that I have played around with in my days of youth would occasionally come back here and there just to "chill" or something.

These days, the whole idea of being with someone "straight" who acts as if they're giving me a chance to blow them is almost a complete turn off. I'd rather much have someone be honest about what they want to do instead of acting as if I was somehow the first "chosen gay" to see and lick his manhood.

You have to be "this dirty" to ride this ride, baybee... :biggrin:

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah, there are lots of straight guys that will do that. Many of them are in prison, the military, boarding schools or sexless or boring marriages.

Seriously, though -- I've had a handful of straight friends who I'd suck off occasionally when they were between girlfriends.

At IML a couple years ago I met a guy from Brooklyn (or was it Queens?)who was telling me about an Adult Video store with gloryholes somewhere near where he lives in a working class neighborhood. He said lots of hot, straight blue-collar guys come in for BJ's after work or during lunch. Of course, I concede he truly has no way of knowing how many are straight. But judging from the number of guys with wedding rings that I see going into video booths with another guy, I'd have to conclude a lot of straight dudes are getting the blowjobs their wives won't give them (or give them as enthusiastically) -- from guys.

Oh, and a trucker I talked to one time asking him about truckstops and do the truckers fool around with each other etc. He said that most truckers, meaning the straight guys, would much rather get a BJ from a clean, attractive gay dude than "some skanky lot lizard." (I never heard of a lot lizard but he explained that's trucker slang for women prostitutes who hang out in truck stops. Especially those that are drug-addicted or otherwise profoundly lacking in physical beauty.)

FWIW

svevremenski

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i guess i would after a few drinks. still, i've been sober for a year now. maybe in some distant future if i get an offer.

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If you're single and not getting any, I'd think it wouldn't matter. It's not like you're obligated to marry this person.

In my case you'd think wrong then. (I'm sure you'd be right in other cases though.) I don't see why I'd let someone I don't find attractive suck my cock. I have hands (nice ones at that).

hummmmm...depends if i like the guy.
but to me, sex is jsut sex, no strings attached if you dont want there to be any! ><

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Of course this question will plague societies for many years to come. It's all in the individual. There's no one standard that says all straight guys do this and all lesbians are really that. The truth is, you have to consider what that person is turned on by and also, is their sexuality actually what they claim it to be.

This day and age has really made the lines of sexuality blurred. Many people just want to be considered "sexual" and not be holed into a certain type. Others consider themselves straight because they want to love and give their life to a woman, but don't mind getting their rocks off with whatever's around.

Like I said, it all depends on the individual. Do they consider themselves straight in the literal sense? Then they aren't going to want another man sucking them off. If they tend to be more lenient, they're either in denial or don't really chose to be holed to a type.

i'm straight and i find myself having urges to let a good looking man give me a blowjob. In fact, the idea of it has me hard right now as I lie here in my bed naked. i may even be willing to try sucking dick if it was with the right guy. the idea of getting a hot sticky load of cum in my mouth or a facial turns me on so much