if you are bored this might make you laugh lol

warwithscars

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This has nothing to do with penises really but i thought it might just be fun to show you guys you might get a laugh out of it. This is the aftermath of me getting a 3d art silicone implant in my forehead the other day i look fine now but the day after wow its a sexy fucking picture lol. On another note about penises i did cut out my genital beads though the other night, and i get bored easy so if anyone non creepy for the love of god wants to im me my AIM name is PaulyUnstoppable lol

My fucked up face for a day

warwithscars

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
not maso at all no pain was involved in the procedure it just looks bad lol made me laugh to look in the mirror anyway, but i do not get sexually excited to be hurt lol i do that for a living its for money and fun not sex

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, that was funny. Thanks for being a good sport about it, getting all banged up can be hilarious looking. I hope you'll post a pic again when the scars heal. So what's this about a living- you alter your body for money? Do tel!

warwithscars

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
well ill make sure to let you know if i am going to be on tv or in magazines again, i am going to be at the montreal tattoo convention all weekend so i am hopeing for some coverage there and i did just get a big implant in my forehead lol

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fucking hot! I met the guys from The Jim Rose Circus a few years back When they were touring with NIN and Manson (god, that must have been over ten years ago). They were amazing and fun, good guys to hang out with. Nothing quite like seeing Lifto swing a full coffee pot from his PA after the show!

warwithscars

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
its made of solid silicone, you can see it in the picture because of swelling though, an incision is made at the top of the head and a instrument called a dermel elevator is used to seperate the tissue layers so create a pocket between the skin the implant is then inserted and postioned and then you suture the wound close, and its heals in about a week.

yeah i have hung with lifto and the enigma a few times there are nice guys, and ex jim rose circus member eriq sprauge aka the lizard man, he is funny and fucking smart as shit he has a phd in psyc. from new york univer i think it is.