If You Are Considerably Smaller Than The Ex - How To Deal With It?

the ex was considerably bigger and

• i don't give a f***

Votes: 24 44.4%
  • i am occasionally reminded/affected about it

Votes: 18 33.3%
  • my jealousy bothers me very often

Votes: 12 22.2%

• Total voters

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i guess the best is not to know - or - if the size difference is really small... but what if not?

how did you even get to know about the ex's size: did it come by itself or did you ask?
how do you both deal with it: what was your new partner's reaction when they saw your size? what was yours?
is it a turn on to know he was considerably larger than you - or a turn off which makes you jealous?
how do you do perform sexually with your new partner? are you both satisfied?

mind the good news: your new partner is with you for some reasons ;)

Reactions: LilJock

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I checked "I am occasionally reminded/affected about it" because that's the closest in meaning to "I'm not bothered by it and, to some extent, it turns me on."

My wife and I were "best friends" for five years before finally getting married. I knew all her boyfriends during this period and, in a couple instances, before. One guy, Kevin, was still friends with her when we first met. They'd gone together sometime before. Kevin was easily the best-looking guy I've ever met who wasn't effeminate. He looked like a model from GQ, Calvin Klein or Abercrombie & Fitch. Never a hair out of place, never a wrinkle, colors bright and crisp. His teeth were impossibly white. They sparkled, Women wold die for his eye lashes. I'd swear he never had a zit in his life. And, to add to everything else, he came from a rich family. His mother's place looked like Mar-a-Lago West. My wife once told me he had a small, very thin cock with an enormous head. She claimed it looked just like a lollipop. This amused her no end. She couldn't stop giggling when describing it. Every time I saw him thereafter, I couldn't get that image out of my mind. I couldn't help checking out his crotch. As far as I know, he was the only guy she went with who wasn't well hung.

She lived for two-and-a-half years with a guy called Don. He was good-looking: a leaner, more wiry version of myself. Like me he had chest hair which poked through the collar of his shirt, though it was lighter brown vs my almost black brown. She and Don, and whomever I was going with, often double-dated. According to her, Don was fantastic in bed and had a "big cock". He was about the same size as her 7.5" x 5.75" dildo. Don was the nicest guy I've ever met. When they broke up, I thought she was so stupid I cried, hell, if she didn't want him, I'd marry him!

James, her next boyfriend, was a good deal younger than she. Just out of high school (but legal). Blond preppy looks. They were together for eight months. He was extremely obnoxious towards me; so much so, she and I didn't talk for over a year. He obviously how close we were. Apparently for a young punk, he was well-endowed: shorter than Don but very thick. . . painfully thick. Sex was torture for the first few minutes, and she was usually sore the next day. One day his parents descended and, poof! he was gone. It turns out he had a trust fund from his grandmother. He'd fed the trustee a line of bull about needing expenses for college and had run through a bundle trying to impress my (future) wife. He'd said he was from a wealthy family.

Anyway, I know all about her ex-boyfriends, including those of shorter duration. It doesn't bother me. She chose me, after all. We finally realized we were nuts about each other and were only making ourselves and everyone else miserable going on like that, so decided the only solution was marriage. Her having had previous men doesn't bother me in the least. In fact, to tell the truth, I get turned on knowing she's had other men before. You could call it vicarious cuckolding!

spaj8987

Legendary Member
Media
Three words. Be more logical.

It might not seem like much. And it's of course more complicated than it sounds but to anyone feeling type way over an ex or someone else's ex. Being more logical will undoubtly help.

In fact. Being more logical can help with a lot of things. Afraid you're becoming a racist? Be more logical. Afraid you've let sexism dictate your actions? Be more logical. Had a particular bad breakup? Be more logical. All hope seems lost? Be more logical.

Again. It isn't easy. It takes massive amounts of practice but it so far as been the best advice i've ever gotten.

Now here's the thing. There are multiple versions of this. Multiple versions of be more logical. A lot of times people tell others to be more logical when they have no clue how to be more logical themselves.

Those kinds of people define logic in ways they think are traditional. They think it's based in masculinity and toxic masculinity. They think it's based in fake confidence. Fake it til you make it. And that it can be done in a fast a la thanks i'm cured.

None of that is true. It's hard work. Which is why a lot of people give up very quickly on being logical about most topics or events. If you stick with it though. And work hard at being logical. Unlike masculinity, toxic masculinity, fake confidence and all the rest people think logic is tied to. Real logic will not fail you when you need it most.

Something else people get wrong about logic is that they think it's void of emotion. That to be logical means stuffing your emotions into a very small box and throwing it in the river. Never to be seen again. And that's some of the worst advice a person could ever believe or give.

Without emotion there is no logic. Why figure out anything if you don't care to? Now there can be too much emotion within logic. And that's only the case when said emotion clouds your ability to think logically. When that happens. Or if it's happening now. Slow things down in your mind. Give both your mind and your heart a quick rest. And most of all. Think.

One of the most difficult roads to becoming more logical is being able to calmly slow down your mind.

For instance. Have you ever tried to talk to someone hyperventilating? It's difficult right? That's kind of what our minds do when we're overly emotional. We block out the small things that could give us clues toward how to move forward. And when we do move forward we make even more mistakes than we did before because we aren't actually paying attention to the direction we want to go in.

It's like driving a really really fast car. Sure, you'll get there faster but there could very well be the end of you.

So the best advice anyone could give you is this. Be more logical. Slow down. Think. And if need be. Ask yourself and others as many questions until you feel you've slowed down.

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i know for a fact that my wife has had bigger. hell, i was in the same room in a few of those times...

if having a big dick is the only thing holding your relationship together or the fact that you're not the biggest he/she has ever had then you're headed down a very bumpy road with whomever you're in a relationship with.

Mine is significantly smaller than her ex; he is 8.5". It doesn't bother me in the slightest.

Why? Because he's (was) a brutal, selfish, abusive tyrant and literally has nothing else going for him. Her and I have a connection that is such that the size difference means nothing.

DeclanBrent

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i guess the best is not to know - or - if the size difference is really small... but what if not?

how did you even get to know about the ex's size: did it come by itself or did you ask?
how do you both deal with it: what was your new partner's reaction when they saw your size? what was yours?
is it a turn on to know he was considerably larger than you - or a turn off which makes you jealous?
how do you do perform sexually with your new partner? are you both satisfied?

mind the good news: your new partner is with you for some reasons ;)

I found out my ex girlfriend's immediate ex was huge because she made a flippant remark one day that she was so glad I didn't hurt her like him.
I was curious how they made sex work, and she said they persevered. Over many weeks and months, and innocent questions at first from me, I learned that while she was far more attracted to me and enjoyed sex without pain, she had far more pleasurable penetration and bigger orgasms with him. This turned me on. I was very confused as to why it turned me on but it led me to persuade her to be honest.
It took years but eventually the whole picture emerged: she enjoyed cervical nudging orgasms, which she says are huge and make her shudder, and his girth was delicious and made her feel full. I have neither length nor girth so I found this information thrilling. I experienced a weird mixture of jealousy and extreme horniness.
As I learned more about myself, I discovered I wasn't a cuckold and I certainly wasn't into SPH, but knowing that she had enjoyed a large cock more than mine was a thrill. I keep that between us in the bedroom, and ity was a great passion fueller for us. We eventually went our separate ways. Her confession fucked me up in terms of constantly doubting my size, but I had asked for it, and took full responsibility for the result. No regrets.

Married 27 years here so we no secrets left and none of our past makes the other jealous. I am average sized but my wife did admit to having 3 ex bf's and a couple of one nighters that were well endowed. One of her friends called her a "Lucky Girl" for landing so many well hung bf's. Another friend said Jeez sleep with her ex's, the chances are they might be big. I like hearing the stories without any feelings of jealousy.

My wife has had so many in a wide variety of sizes, I’m just proud to make her “Top Ten” list.

Reactions: BigBen

glocker288

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Just makes me want to hear about it all the time tbh
Very much the same for me. My wife told me all about him and the sex they had. I Love hearing about it. She said that he was too big and he didn’t know how to use it. I was 6x6 at the time and the fit was better for her. He was about the same girth but quite a bit longer.

18wheeler

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This is a funny topic for me

I answered “I don’t give a f***”

I am quite small IMO. About 5-5.5” and I’m overweight too. Plus I’m not very thick.

with my ex wife. I was a very close friend to her for throughout school, and college. I had a crush on her, and we talked about everything. I knew she was with 9 people before we began to date. When we had sex for the first time. She told me I was her smallest, which at first did hurt me…. However. I was the first person to make her cum from intercourse and it took her by surprise. So. That definitely helped my confidence.

now. With my wife today. I know I’m much smaller than her ex, because her ex is my former best friend(not due to our marriage) AND his cock is the only Ive ever held other than my own. And I can confirm. He is MUCH larger than mine.
Again. It doesn’t bother me. My wife enjoys me.

Last edited by a moderator: