If You Are Hung - Do You Like To Suck Small Dicks?

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I ofen hear that hung guys exclusively want to play with other hung guys. E.g. quite some hung guys want to skype only with other hung guys - coincidence or a wide spread trend? And why?? Is it not a horny thing to make a smaller guy cum for you??

Gladly i dated some hung guys in real life who were crazy to play passionately with my average sized dick and they really liked to suck it all the way in (while i couldn't suck theirs completely due to the big girth).

DaveBlock25

Loved Member
Media
I ofen hear that hung guys exclusively want to play with other hung guys. E.g. quite some hung guys want to skype only with other hung guys - coincidence or a wide spread trend? And why?? Is it not a horny thing to make a smaller guy cum for you??

Gladly i dated some hung guys in real life who were crazy to play passionately with my average sized dick and they really liked to suck it all the way in (while i couldn't suck theirs completely due to the big girth).
I love a nice 4 inch cock. Easy to swallow and they taste amazing

WadWorshipper

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yes. I love playing with, and sucking, the bottom's cock if they like that. Doesn't matter the size, but they're usually smaller. Love sucking it all down and adding to their pleasure before I fuck them.

DaveBlock25

Loved Member
Media
Yes. I love playing with, and sucking, the bottom's cock if they like that. Doesn't matter the size, but they're usually smaller. Love sucking it all down and adding to their pleasure before I fuck them.
Yup, same. Mind you - I think that I would enjoy bottoming for you after reading that!

Reactions: WadWorshipper