if you are hung, these trunks are what you need

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
RIGHT ON, cparks. You got it!

I never had such comfortable swimwear. We were in Rio last December and saw all these hot and hung guys on Ipanema wearing these square cuts bathing suits. They look great. I bought some at BlueMan and love them: totally flattering and non-binding. It's clear they understand the big-dicked market in Brazil.

Thanks for finding this website.

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh wow. Guys in the US just don't wear that stuff???!

Thanks for citing section 4.3 subsection 34-R paragraph 457 of the "what guys in the US are allowed to wear" rulebook.

I'm in the US and I wear that stuff, so you probably want to initiate a citizens' arrest.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hung Muscle said:
RIGHT ON, cparks. You got it!

I never had such comfortable swimwear. We were in Rio last December and saw all these hot and hung guys on Ipanema wearing these square cuts bathing suits. They look great. I bought some at BlueMan and love them: totally flattering and non-binding. It's clear they understand the big-dicked market in Brazil.

Thanks for finding this website.

Thank U !!!!:cool:

:headbang:

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Latinoboy9 said:
I like these Rio-Square-cuts Do you? Jose'Latinoboy9:cool:

Damn, Jose', yeah, I like them, but can't help but wonder what kind of fabric they are to be able to hold all your stuff. Don't you have to give them relief from time to time with your hand lifting up the weight?

JackbytheSea

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
SizRules is right. That's gay stuff, boss.

If there's one thing we've mastered stateside it's the art of calling anything we're too fat to wear, can't figure out or are too lazy to do 'gay'. Sure it's the passtime of eleven year olds in most Western countries, but we go right on doing it well into our forties in the US.

Here's a list of things that men currently consider totally gay in the US:

Manners
Reading books
Good hygeine
Classical music
Form-fitting clothes (especially speedos or anything leather)
Chevy Tracker and Kia Sportage
Live theatre
Combing your hair
Speaking proper English

I've actually had guys bust me on not scratching my nuts enough - I'm serious. "Man, we don't never see you scratching nothing. Ever. What're you like gay, you can't scratch like the rest of us?"

This is getting embarrassing. We're starting to sound like a bunch of whiny babies here.

fliegles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hung Muscle said:
Oh wow. Guys in the US just don't wear that stuff???!

Thanks for citing section 4.3 subsection 34-R paragraph 457 of the "what guys in the US are allowed to wear" rulebook.

I'm in the US and I wear that stuff, so you probably want to initiate a citizens' arrest.
Right on!! :mad: Alas, a lot of American men are far too attuned to the correctness police - mainly ball squeezing women.

fliegles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
SizeRulz said:
You know what I mean - no need to be an ass.
No, SizeRulz, I do not know what you mean! I am heartily tired of "glittering generalities" which everyone is supposed to take a gospel. Whatever happened to individuality?:wink:

fliegles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
JackbytheSea said:
SizRules is right. That's gay stuff, boss.

If there's one thing we've mastered stateside it's the art of calling anything we're too fat to wear, can't figure out or are too lazy to do 'gay'. Sure it's the passtime of eleven year olds in most Western countries, but we go right on doing it well into our forties in the US.

Here's a list of things that men currently consider totally gay in the US:

Manners
Reading books
Good hygeine
Classical music
Form-fitting clothes (especially speedos or anything leather)
Chevy Tracker and Kia Sportage
Live theatre
Combing your hair
Speaking proper English

I've actually had guys bust me on not scratching my nuts enough - I'm serious. "Man, we don't never see you scratching nothing. Ever. What're you like gay, you can't scratch like the rest of us?"

This is getting embarrassing. We're starting to sound like a bunch of whiny babies here.
My God, what kind of flame-broiled assholes do you have for friends? Have you considered looking for a new group? Reminds me of the pack of "rules authorities" I lived with my freshman year at Ohio State in 1962. I changed colleges after two years (small and Quaker) and never looked back! I suspect that you should do likewise.:confused: These guys are NOT friends.