If you are in a long term relationship; do you usually cum in your partner?

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I usually pump my gf full up of cum, unless she fancies it on her tits or to swallow my load down, she sometimes like to do that for a change.

D

deleted730192

Pretty much every time. I'm snipped, we're monogamous, and we're each others' first and only partners, so it's a pretty low-risk situation.

pajoe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
About 50% of the time I cum in my girl and then lick her pussy clean which makes her cum. The other 50% of the time I cum on her tits or pussy and lick up all the cum.

A

alphaswimmer55

I'm in a commited gay relationship, we both trust each other totally and yeah we choose to have sex bare. Probably 80-90% of the time we cum in each other (usually him in me), sometimes we finish outside or swallow, but yeah usually inside, feels so much better.

I usually get my wife to cum with me. When we have sex I pay attention to the frequency and duration of her orgasms. Then what I do is I wait for her to cum a second or third time. I time it to where I am getting ready to cum as she is finishing an orgasm. The excitement usually pushes her over the edge again. In fact I don't cum unless she is enjoying sex. I won't even accept a blowjob, handjob, or footjob unless she is able to enjoy herself too. Nothing is hotter than the throws and contractions of a woman in extascy.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
No, I don't, I always pull out. But I have done it a couple of times, knowing she was on the pill.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i cum in ever bitch i plow....there all on the pill

With that attitude towards women, I am surprised you get any.

Sorry your comment hurts my brain. Maybe you should take some night classes in literacy

(*every, *they're)

I know, right? I don't know which is more hilarious: The revolting doucheface sentiment, or the complete failure at English?