If you are in a relationship how often do you have anal sex?

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Don't you find it a hassle to go through all the prep of meal timing, douching etc on a daily basis? I'd be having daily anal too if it wasn't for all that.

That was a factor. It did not help that we were often on different schedules at work. Timing was difficult on some days, but we were able to work it out pretty often.

milwjocknow

Cherished Member
Media
Don't you find it a hassle to go through all the prep of meal timing, douching etc on a daily basis? I'd be having daily anal too if it wasn't for all that.

We don't go thru any real hassle. I've certainly never scheduled a meal around sex. We also don't get that worked up about douching and cleaning out before we make love. If shit happens, it happens. We stop, have a laugh, clean up a bit, and get back to business. Then, we are both grown men, and have learned to know when we need to empty our bowels. I think we are in the minority, because we understand what our lower intestines are meant to do, and we work with it. We don't squeal like 12 year olds if a little poop gets on our dicks. And trust me, my partner is a big boy. Easily over 8, thick. He certainly gets up where things can get messy. We deal with it like adults. And we laugh at those who don't.

CraigS41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had a friend that explained single to couple sex like this. Once you get married, every time you have sex, put a gum ball in a big jar for the first year. After that first anniversary, every time you have sex, take a gum ball out of the jar................

You will NEVER empty the jar :)

Craig

milwjocknow

Cherished Member
Media
I had a friend that explained single to couple sex like this. Once you get married, every time you have sex, put a gum ball in a big jar for the first year. After that first anniversary, every time you have sex, take a gum ball out of the jar................

You will NEVER empty the jar :)

Craig

i am glad to report, that in our bedroom, the gumball jar emptied faster than it filled. :D

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I give my hole to my guy every time I see him. Seeing him has ranged from once a week to once a month but he fucks me every time and that's how I want it.

dawnguys

Loved Member
Media
We don't go thru any real hassle. I've certainly never scheduled a meal around sex. We also don't get that worked up about douching and cleaning out before we make love. If shit happens, it happens. We stop, have a laugh, clean up a bit, and get back to business. Then, we are both grown men, and have learned to know when we need to empty our bowels. I think we are in the minority, because we understand what our lower intestines are meant to do, and we work with it. We don't squeal like 12 year olds if a little poop gets on our dicks. And trust me, my partner is a big boy. Easily over 8, thick. He certainly gets up where things can get messy. We deal with it like adults. And we laugh at those who don't.

Maybe i am EXACTLY the wrong person to comment on this, but i don't see what's so "12 year old" about being disgusted by shit, it's appearance and odor.
Has NOTHING to do with age. Some 60 year olds have weak stomachs and vomit to the sight of anything that THEY found horrible (Ex : Blood, vomit, sounds of vomiting...).

Good for y'all, you guys are over it and find that it's a part of life and intercourses, but for some, this is just unthinkable and will go the extra mile to make sure this doesn't happen. It's not that they're weak, it's just that they're built differently.

HappyHoot

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

A fiber supplement and lots of water help a great deal. Other than in the morning I am usually good to go! :)

milwjocknow

Cherished Member
Media
Maybe i am EXACTLY the wrong person to comment on this, but i don't see what's so "12 year old" about being disgusted by shit, it's appearance and odor.
Has NOTHING to do with age. Some 60 year olds have weak stomachs and vomit to the sight of anything that THEY found horrible (Ex : Blood, vomit, sounds of vomiting...).

Good for y'all, you guys are over it and find that it's a part of life and intercourses, but for some, this is just unthinkable and will go the extra mile to make sure this doesn't happen. It's not that they're weak, it's just that they're built differently.

Yes, maybe you are exactly the wrong person to comment on this. When you put your penis into another person's asshole, you may or may not get shit on it. If you don't, great. If you do, its your reaction that defines you. If you get 'disgusted' at the human body's natural function, then perhaps you aren't mature enough to be having sexual relations of that type. Enuf said.

Kdeimos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think you're both being drama queens. It's not about "maturity;" it's a matter of preference. For some people the fastidiousness is more important than for others. You just can't complain about the hassle of douching *and* complain about getting shit on your dick. It's really how you deal with the risk-vs-reward, as it were.

Ultimately, liking anal sex clean doesn't make you any better or worse or more or less mature than liking it dirty, or anywhere in between.

If you get a nice superiority high by pretending otherwise, then dick isn't the only thing up your ass.

milwjocknow

Cherished Member
Media
i think you're both being drama queens. It's not about "maturity;" it's a matter of preference. For some people the fastidiousness is more important than for others. You just can't complain about the hassle of douching *and* complain about getting shit on your dick. It's really how you deal with the risk-vs-reward, as it were.

Ultimately, liking anal sex clean doesn't make you any better or worse or more or less mature than liking it dirty, or anywhere in between.

If you get a nice superiority high by pretending otherwise, then dick isn't the only thing up your ass.

wtf? Lol. And YES. A man's reaction to poop on his penis when he is fucking another man's asshole IS about maturity. Its ALL about maturity. Maybe you don't have any either, if you don't understand that. Go back to high school. You and your buddy can play in the locker room, and make poop jokes.

Last edited:

Kdeimos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Seriously? Who's the one being immature here? (Hint: It's you.)

Maturity is also knowing that the way you do things isn't the way everyone else does things -- being able to tolerate disagreement.
Maturity is also recognizing that there's a difference between "preferring not to" and "being able to handle it when it does happen."

Clearly you feel like your way is the best way, and that's fine for you. But that isn't the case for everyone, nor does it need to be.

milwjocknow

Cherished Member
Media
Seriously? Who's the one being immature here? (Hint: It's you.)

Maturity is also knowing that the way you do things isn't the way everyone else does things -- being able to tolerate disagreement.
Maturity is also recognizing that there's a difference between "preferring not to" and "being able to handle it when it does happen."

Clearly you feel like your way is the best way, and that's fine for you. But that isn't the case for everyone, nor does it need to be.

Go away. Please, just go away.

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Together for almost 7 years, and married for almost 1. Anal sex is pretty rare between us these days. Some years ago I developed a really obnoxious intestinal issue. I'm happy to give it to my husband when he asks for it, but as for myself, it's just too much work to prepare for it now. It works for us because he's 99.99% bottom anyway.