If you are or were a monogamous couple did you ever discuss having a 3 way?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by rrkrd, Feb 10, 2012.

1. rrkrd

rrkrd Member

Albums:
    Did you as a couple decide to have a 3 way? What were the results?

If you as a couple chose not to have a 3 way were you dissapointed? What did you personally do about it? Did you find others who were into a 3 way?

Did your relationship become better or worse for it?

2. D_Sal_Manilla

D_Sal_Manilla Account Disabled

my ex and me discussed it but never did it. I'm too emotional and i'm not gonna lie... I little possessive. (I've always been a spoiled child so i don't like sharing.) but when I've been single i have been in one three way and 1 orgy. and i don't think I'll be doing them again either.

3. twodfwdudes

twodfwdudes New Member

Albums:
    We are a monogamous couple, and have occasionally played with others. It is 90% disappointing.

4. NumberTwentySix

NumberTwentySix New Member

As a couple with bi inclinations, we've toyed with the idea of adding a 3rd, but we keep coming up on the sticking point that it has to be a stranger. She finds it weird when I fantasize about her friends, and vice versa...

5. stevejones233

stevejones233 New Member

I had this conversation with my ex girlfriend, and she asked me if she would share me with another girl, could I share her with another guy? I was confused, I thought women understand 3 way a guy and 2 girls. But I guess she was a modern women. Unfortunately we didn't last.

6. rtg

rtg
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've tested the waters with my bf about this...he is extremely opposed to another guy joining in (he's very homophobic which is quite sad and doesn't want me to do anything with another guy, which is understandable)..so mmf is out.

But, I've told him that I'd like to try an ffm one day...needless to say he's pretty into that. But he won't be allowed to touch her cos I'm quite jealous and possessive when it comes to sex lol...even if he just watches me and another girl I don't think he'd complain at all.

It's only early days for us yet though, so this won't happen for awhile. But I'm looking forward to when it does :)

7. phalaon

phalaon New Member

For a long time we discussed it and mainly it was followed by her lack of interest/disapproval for both combinations - MFM and FMF. However, on our previous vacation we met a guy, I made a suggestion as a joke and what's suprising - she was quite willing to try it.

Result: First time it was quite awkward. Both of us had trouble relaxing and I felt neglected. However, we decided to give it another shot and this time it was much better experience. She was much more relaxed, curious and willing to satisfy both of us. Third and last time - everything went perfectly smooth.

We were for 6 years in relationship before trying it. We are both 24 and quite sexually inexperienced. This experience improved our sex life a lot, we discovered some new things and we are now even more open to each other. I guess it could have gonne the other way, but all I can say now are the positive things about it.

8. B_Nia88

B_Nia88 New Member

no never but I would love 2 be with 2 men at once if there was another woman I would be so jealous.

9. B_Nia88

B_Nia88 New Member

my boyfriend wouldn't want another man involved because he wouldn't want another man to lay their hands on his property.

10. Hoss

Gold Member

Albums:
    Answer to question 1 is that it happened it happened it happened a number of times. The results were interesting to put it very mildly.

In other relationships where the other person did not want to be in a trio, I was not overly disappointed and even I had been I would not have gone searching for another couple.

11. erratic

Gold Member

I discussed it in just about every LTR I've ever been in because it's not an abnormal conversation for gay male realtionships, I've found. The result for me has always been no, and it has been for my partners as well. When I think why, I can't really come up with a good answer. I would say it's because I look for LTR-minded people, but I know better now than to think that LTR-minded people can't have threesomes.

Anyway, I've never been disappointed that a three-way didn't happen. It came pretty close once as the relationship I was in was about to end for reasons outside of our control, and we were both settled with that fact. But it never happened, and I have no regrets.

I've realised that I would much rather be the third person as opposed to a member of the couple. I'd understand (rather than be jealous) if I felt a bit left out, and would enjoy being the novelty in the room.

That being said, in my experience one guy is enough for me. Two is more than I have the patience to manage, and more than that feels more like sex by committee. To me, anyway.

It was absolutely for the better that we discussed it. It's important to know what your partner's looking for, right? Open, honest communication, and all that.

12. tbrguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've tried, as casually as possible, to interest a couple of gf's in the idea; sad to say none were up for it. I never pressed too hard as I didn't want to ruin things.

13. Otep

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    As erractic stated, I would much rather be the third person than part of the couple. I've certainly thought about it before but I always feel like there will be some inequality. The third person is very likely to end up favoring one person in the couple and that could create issues for couples looking to have an equal experience.

I've been the third person twice (with the same couple) and both times were interesting/fun. They were very open and were not trying to have an equal experience. One was clearly more involved physically and the other really enjoyed a lot of watching/touching/kissing his partner. They were a really great couple so the first time went well but after I knew them a little more the second time around it was even better. I actually think about them often and wish I could do it again but I've lost contact.

14. _Jonesy

_Jonesy Member

I can't imagine that working out, either because you're so turned on or because in the moment he won't be able to resist.

I'd like a girl who is open to it. I am open to another guy being involved, but barely. It would have to be another couple, so MMFF and I think I would have to get on with the guy in a certain kind of way. There are only a handful, if not only 1 person I can think of that I have met where I would enjoy him being involved rather than feeling in some form of competition.

As for MFF, hell yes.

If it is a strict monogamous relationship I can see it being a touchy subject (excuse pun) and may even ruin a healthy, happy relationship if not dealt with delicately. Personally I think sex is there to be enjoyed until the time comes to make babies.

15. Solvejg

Solvejg New Member

When I first started seeing my boyfriend (we were only fwb's at the time) the conversation first came up. I have been in many 3 ways and a couple of orgies and said so. He has been interested but never had any situations come up which I find a tad odd because he is in his 30's. I am not interested because I have been there and done that. I have told him I am open to mmf and mff and even mmff with another couple or even just me and another girl in front of him or if he wants to get with another man, i would love to watch.

One of my best mates and I agreeed to have sex in front of her boyfriend and mine. however they split up. I have told my boyfriend if he wants something, he can organise it even though i know more kinksters and quite a few fetishists and doms who would love to share a sub.(i am a sub)

16. D_Terry_Tugnuts

D_Terry_Tugnuts Account Disabled

Not long after we got married, my ex was telling me in bed one night that her sister, who was staying the weekend, had said she was really missing sex after she and her man had split up. I idiotically suggested we invite her into our bed and I would take care of her needs - big mistake! Later in our marriage I suggested we went to a swinger club to see what it was like - that led to a massive argument on the lines of "you don't love me any more, you just want other women" (by that stage it was true!)

I asked my present wife that same question just after we'd met, and she said yes without hesitation. We've been swinging ever since. Some women are open to group-sex, others are very closed.

17. D_22

Gold Member

Albums:
    We need more girlfriends like you!!!

18. MissThing

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My boyfriend and I tried a few threesomes a few years ago. I have always wanted a hot threesome with two men (whether they have interest in each other as well isn't relevant to me, I'm fine with it either way), and it's still my hottest fantasy. It turned out to be kind of awkward, though. He identifies as straight, no interest in men at all, but he is attracted to women and transwomen. My bf was uncomfortable with the other man either being more well endowed than he liked or with him being too attractive. He had some hangups and it wasn't fun for me because the men he was okay with weren't men who I was attracted to. Needless to say, if I were ever to enjoy one, it couldn't be with him as one of the men and I'm not going to cheat on him, so I'm just shelving that one. We also tried one with another transwoman for him, and I have no sexual attraction to women/transwomen, so I was clear that this was for him to enjoy. She, however, decided to come for me despite what we discussed, which immediately turned me off and made for another awkward situation in which one of us really wasn't into it. At least we gave it a shot! LOL!

19. MrGoodDate

Gold Member

Sex is so wonderful , I can only handle one lover at a time... My preference is a woman. I have only one cock.

20. Pierced1953

Pierced1953 New Member

Albums:
    We enjoy sharing each other. I would prefer a mfm, where she prefers a fmf. She loves seeing me penetrate another woman where I love to see her penetrated by another man or men or giving blow jobs. Just really turns me on her making a man cum and swallowing it. She has agreed to have several men giving them blow jobs while being licked by a woman and me fucking her, but have not yet experienced that.

Our relationship keeps getting better!

Draft saved Draft deleted