If you are or were a monogamous couple did you ever discuss having a 3 way?

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
been with the same lady for 35 yrs, and the opportunity(s) have occurred over the years, mostly when we were younger. wife's best friend lived next door to us, and one day she saw me napping nude, and my large cock. she became somewhat obsessed for awhile about me fucking her. she suggested 3 ways often, and even took her clothes off in front of me. I resisted her advances and the wife always said no. I was not opposed to the idea. we hung out a lot together and a lot of people thought I was doing them both anyway.

then a gal moved back to town that I knew, my wife went to high school with her. I had dated this gal's gf for awhile before meeting my wife and she knew I was hung. we ran into her a few times in a bar, and she brought up having a 3 way. she basically told my wife that she knew I had a big cock, she needed a big cock, and that she would do anything my wife wanted her to do as long as she got to fuck me. wife was a definite no, and this gal was pretty flakey. I probably would have said no, this gal was obsessive, and possessive

D_Phil_Doneafew

Account Disabled
Media
Would love to be used by two hot furry middle aged guys at the same time. However I am WAY too insecure and jealous to even mention it to my bf. I just know he would suggest someone much hotter and younger than myself. I guess that is why it is a fantasy.

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you are or were a monogamous couple did you ever discuss having a 3 way?

Did you as a couple decide to have a 3 way? What were the results? If you as a couple chose not to have a 3 way were you disappointed? What did you personally do about it? Did you find others who were into a 3 way? Did your relationship become better or worse for it?

Like many other contributors we have discussed MFM and FMF for a long time it but my wife clearly showed a lack of interest/disapproval despite my encouragement to see her penetrated by another man. However, more recently she said she would consider MMFFwith another couple if the circumstances were right.

Well to cut a long story short we met a wonderful couple about our age (late forties/early fifties) who we got on really well and we all sensed a willingness to explore swinging.

First time it was quite awkward. Both of us had trouble relaxing. However, we decided to give it another shot and this time it was much better experience. We were much more relaxed, curious and willing to satisfy all of us. Third time - everything went perfectly smooth. She loves seeing me penetrate another woman and I love to see her get sexual satisfaction fucking another guy.We've been swinging ever since and our marriage is stronger than ever.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I can't imagine that working out, either because you're so turned on or because in the moment he won't be able to resist.

But jonesy, I've herd plenty of stories where bf's have just watched! He could fuck me while I'm doing stuff to her, or I could suck his cock while she's doing things to me...I don't think that he really would have much to complain about! ;p

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Early in our relationship there was a chance it could have happened without much discussion about it. It didn't. Later on, there was more discussion (she had done MFMF sex in the past) but it didn't happen.

shaved7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My wife and I discuss having threesomes a lot, both mmf and fmf. She mostly seems to want me to fuck one of her girlfriends that she thinks is hot which I wouldn't mind at all, but I also think it owuld be so hot watching her suck a guy off

Thedrewbert

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've tested the waters with my bf about this...he is extremely opposed to another guy joining in (he's very homophobic which is quite sad and doesn't want me to do anything with another guy, which is understandable)..so mmf is out.

But, I've told him that I'd like to try an ffm one day...needless to say he's pretty into that. But he won't be allowed to touch her cos I'm quite jealous and possessive when it comes to sex lol...even if he just watches me and another girl I don't think he'd complain at all.

It's only early days for us yet though, so this won't happen for awhile. But I'm looking forward to when it does :)

So he's homophobic but he's into ff.....

Thedrewbert

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
As a MM couple, we have another MM couple as friends with benefits. We can get together in any combination but have never done all 4 at once (mostly due to schedules). It seems to be working fine.... but there is also a defined end date to it as they are moving out of our area in the summer.

BS76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

D_Bill_F_Sail

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i asked all the girls ive dated if theyd let another guy join us. ive always wanted to see my GF taking my friends cock and her look of pleasure from it. way hot.