If you are white w/ 10 inches fly to Arizona and do me (black girl) :-)

nine_inches_4_u

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm not asking any man to fly out of his way. However, if a well endowed male is in Phoenix I'm ready.

--Coco

I'm looking for a white guy anywhere in the world to fly to Phoenix and fuck me

--Coco

you also talk about how you have this nice big house but you're too goddamn cheap to pay for a plane ticket? LOL.... its not just the small penis males laughing hysterically at you, the big penis ones are as well like myself

Cuban

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well, what she said is true..
She prefers someone that lives close to her... And there are always adventurous people that would drive the extra mile.. I would do it since I never been to Arizona, then again I have a gf :) and in school.

I posted two pictures... one with verification!

bld_64

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Go for what you want arizona. Ignore the negative comments. I hope you get some good big dick. Can't wait to see the pics.

mcfiddlestick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Couldn't agree with you more. Welcome to the Penis Envy Support Group

"I can see why this website is 99% male now with this rude behavior. I'll probably exit it soon."

--Coco

xxxarizona

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thanks, McFiddlestick.

I nominate nine_inches_4_u as the official douchebag of the LPSG for going out of his way to disparage me three times on this thread. He does not show one pic that confirms the penis pics are actually his, so one has to wonder.

Update: I still haven't slept with a hung guy from this site but have received email from some that will be coming to town in the months ahead on business and pleasure. We'll see what happens. When something does happen everyone will see the pics.

Cheers!

Coco

obscurity

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi xxxarizona....very hott pics. I'm about 8.5 inches x 7.5 inches. I have pics in my gallery. What do you think?

nine_inches_4_u

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thanks, McFiddlestick.

I nominate nine_inches_4_u as the official douchebag of the LPSG for going out of his way to disparage me three times on this thread. He does not show one pic that confirms the penis pics are actually his, so one has to wonder.

Cheers!

Coco

you're the only one wondering, i couldnt give a rats ass if people believe its mine or not, im not the loser asking people to waste their money to fly across the world to fuck expired pussy... i just hope when i reach your age i dont resort to such pathetic things, you fail at life

xxxarizona

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Nine_inches_4_u,

Give up your jihad against me.

1) "you're the only one wondering". Nice sentence, but nobody has written anything to you because you advertise 9 inches but your pics show that you obviously don't have the 9 inches. If you don't have the goods at least show a good personality. Kindness goes a long way in life. If you do that I'm sure some gay man will send you email, but there aren't any women on here to send you email. :) I'm just teasing.

2) I'm already married with children and my husband doesn't mind (actually enjoys) filming me with hung guys.

3) Oh, if you think 35 is old just wait until I'm 70 and banging hung men in their 30s. LOL. I'll stay in top shape to ensure that happens.

4) criticizing anybody about their age is really childish. We all get old if we are lucky enough to live that long. Enjoy every minute!

Cheers!

Coco

bld_64

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you're the only one wondering, i couldnt give a rats ass if people believe its mine or not, im not the loser asking people to waste their money to fly across the world to fuck expired pussy... i just hope when i reach your age i dont resort to such pathetic things, you fail at life

All this hate from a nice young Canadian boy? Shocking.

One point about the "expired pussy" comment: There are very few 20-year-old women who are or ever will be this hot.