If you are white w/ 10 inches fly to Arizona and do me (black girl) :-)

Hanes2008

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She isn't doing either ;o She isn't cheating, it's with her husband's consent. :D Less abuse plz its just a forum chill out dude

whore

 
 /hɔr, hoʊr or, often, hʊər/ Show Spelled Pronunciation
[hawr, hohr or, often, hoo
thinsp.png
r] Show IPA Pronunciation

noun, verb, whored, whor⋅ing. –noun 1. a woman who engages in promiscuous sexual intercourse, usually for money; prostitute;

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
the title of this thread in itself is going to increase the likely hood of complaints and/or people getting their feelings hurt.

Stating preferences is fine. If a person wants to advertise for a dick that is exactly six inches, not a tenth of an inch larger or smaller, that is fine.

However, let's watch the put downs. Some are said in jest. Yet, they can hurt. Some appear to be said and are meant the way they sound.

Please watch out for the personal attacks even if said as a joke. The other person may not take it that way.

We are getting complaints about the tone of this thread. This is a heads up. The next step very will may be an official warning or temp ban.

Please consider this as you post.

Freddie

xxxarizona

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have to admit that the hecklers are correct and not me. I joined this site thinking I could find a man with a big cock to fuck me as the husband filmed it, either local or out of state. Instead, I have concluded the following in the past three months about the guys on this site:

1) they have a big cock and prove it on this site with the "LPSG" written on the paper, and they promise they are coming to town soon

or

2) they have an average or small cock and wish they had a big one...and will send you email stating that

or

3) they have an average or slightly more than average cock and they want to know if they can meet you.

or

4) they have a big cock and don't want my husband watching or filming...

In summary, this site appears to not be worthy from my perspective.

I can find local men with big cocks on Craigslist and Adult Friend Finder, so I am wasting my time on this site. Perhaps in five years when there are more hung men on here it will be worthy. Until then I'll log in about once a month.

I wish the best to all.

Cheers,

Coco

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I have to admit that the hecklers are correct and not me. I joined this site thinking I could find a man with a big cock to fuck me as the husband filmed it, either local or out of state. Instead, I have concluded the following in the past three months about the guys on this site:

1) they have a big cock and prove it on this site with the "LPSG" written on the paper, and they promise they are coming to town soon

or

2) they have an average or small cock and wish they had a big one...and will send you email stating that

or

3) they have an average or slightly more than average cock and they want to know if they can meet you.

or

I can find local men with big cocks on Craigslist and Adult Friend Finder, so I am wasting my time on this site. Perhaps in five years when there are more hung men on here it will be worthy. Until then I'll log in about once a month.

I wish the best to all.

Cheers,

Coco

you are mildly attractive but not NEARLY hot enough to back up that attitude

xxxarizona

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
TheRob and JackDawkins have already proven my hypothesis. They don't show photos for obvious reasons. They call me an average girl, but they won't show a pic of what they are working with, which is NOTHING. If I am average, then in comparison they have two inches and are limp.

So this site is 95% men and will continue that way thanks to "men" like this. I've already given up on it. I do think this is a great site for gay men, though. But any heterosexual woman has already left. It is pathetic.

bunnylove

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have to agree on the concensus of average-ness. Sorry.

I do think this is a great site for gay men, though. But any heterosexual woman has already left. It is pathetic.

Um... hello... *waves arms* I like cock, and I'm still here. Unlike you, I wasn't stupid and joining looking for a sexual partner. THAT was your downfall.

D_Onerimus Bugelhole

Account Disabled
Media
i feel bad that it didn't work for you Arizona. As a guy constantly disappointed by women sexually, i know how it is. Everyone has their own point in here i guess but if I were a woman I would probably be looking everywhere in order to find what I want as well. Good luck in the future, and please post here if you end up getting yours, i think many are interested to see if you get want's cumming to you/

B_Dave Krieg

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I posted a previous ad but wanted to clarify things so that I find the right man. There aren't many women on this site looking for this but I'm real. Please only contact me if you have the words "LPSG" and your profile name written on a piece of paper that shows your entire erect cock that is huge ON YOUR PROFILE. I obviously don't have time to answer emails from men that wish they had 10 inches or want to email me pics of their cock even though they won't show it on their profile. Tons of men on this site are showing pics of other men, so that is why I need the special photo with proof that many men on this site are already showing. And guys, the 10 inches is measured on the top with a ruler, not from your balls on the bottom side. :)

I'm looking for a white guy anywhere in the world to fly to Phoenix and fuck me. My husband is a white cuckold that will film it. Your face won't be in the video, and this is just for our viewing pleasure...nothing that will be shown commercially. You can have a copy of the video and it won't show your face unless you want it to. We are a really nice couple and will be together forever, so this is just for fun. I am very real and I love fucking huge dicks. The biggest I've had so far is 9 1/2 inches that I measured on top with a ruler, and I loved every inch of him. You can see him in my pics. I truly prefer white guys and I'm not trying to offend other races...it is just my preference. We'll both pick you up at the airport and you can spend the night at our really nice house. Age doesn't matter to me, so if you are 18 that is great and if you are 50 that is great. I'm real, my pictures are real, and I'm ready. I'm an educated and really sweet female, and my pics fully show what I look like. When hung men show up they are surprised and say I look even better. I'm really shy, so I admit that I need a few beers in me before I meet you. LOL.

Note: I will take 9 inches but that is my limit. :) Oh, and if you meet the criteria I'll send you nude photos of me in advance before you buy the plane ticket, plus you'll take to me on the phone.

Cheers!

Black girl? Lol if you loved being black you would be asking for a black man wouldnt you? So why have black girl looking for a white man? How about say fake azz black female who hates being black looking for a white guy too ugly to get a white woman?

Its funny to see how our black race hates itself so much now days

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Someone sounds jealous, :eek:

I wasn't speaking like "I wouldn't do it so why would anyone else"

It just doesn't make sense to me, some ridiculously demanding woman (a fucking married one at that) who thinks she has the right to just list out requirements of a mate and thinking they would fly to Arizona to have sex with her based on a few crappy pictures on an internet site and one thread.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
CoCo,

Just put the hecklers on ignore, their post arent worth reading anyway, :tongue:

or

or

or

I wish the best to all.

Cheers,

Coco

alysen6

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sheesh. This thread got everyone worked up.

Coco- It's easier to find the kind of guy you're looking for on lpsg slowly on a personal basis, chat with him to get to know him, and then meet up with him if you feel like it. Personals get a lot of noise that wastes your time.