If you ask about a guys dick size does it mean your a bottom?

YAYITA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Not necesary to be a bottom.
I´m versatile and sometimes I only want to suck a big dick, and not having it in my ass.
But I like big dicks, because they are nice to see, to touch and to lick and suck.

AlphaSpartan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't understand why you're asking instead of finding out first hand.

I like my women to be surprised when they see me for the first time since it adds the extra rush of dopamine.

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Recently I've had the assumption come up where guys assume I'm a bottom if I ask how big their dick is... I mean I definitely enjoy it, but I'm no way a 100% bottom.. so just wondered what you guys think about this...
I have never had sex with men, but I enjoy giving hand job to guys: I love the touch, the feel, and the masculinity. So the answer is no. Not necessarily.

D_Eddie Withagun

Experimental Member
Media
I have never had sex with men, but I enjoy giving hand job to guys: I love the touch, the feel, and the masculinity. So the answer is no. Not necessarily.

A hand-job is sex dear.

The question was more for men who have intercourse with men, I think.

I'm fucking this guy who is a 'total bottom' and he wants me to have no interest in his cock, at all. To him, I should be 'the top' and all he cares about his my cock.

When we start seeing ourselves as "tops or bottoms" we stop being whole people.

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Not necessarily. I know a couple of total tops who get off on fucking guys with big dicks. The bigger the dick, the more turned on they are. I suppose it's a dominance thing: "You may have the bigger dick, but I'm the one doing the fucking."

Last edited:

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you ask that it's rather the assumption that they must make something good with the length of their dick.
That you're not really attracted to that man, but if the dick is ok, that will push you over the limit to have sex with him.

curiouscam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think a lot of guys assume that by asking it means you are a size queen which leads to the assumption that you are a bottom. Bottoms tend to be very interested knowing the size of a top. If you're a "Big" guy it's exciting because it is like a challenge. I've always found being one or the other boring. Somedays I want to take it and others I want to give it. Shit, sometimes I want to give it and take it in the same session hehe:wink: