If you click this thread you must post....

bek2335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have no clue how to play the game.
hungprepjock, you are a feisty young thing. But it's sounds like you've got a good head on your shoulders in many ways.

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
personally, i blame ozzy osborne and rob halford

oh, yeah, and the republican party and their nitwit shills at the nra, and that bloated blowhard, rush limbaugh, and...
Hey!!

Quit bringing reality into my frivolous threag :irk:
No I don't and I resent being told that I do!
And yet...you did.

Did you think there wasn't a premeditated reason that I immediately jumped in line 1st?? :biggrin1:
Heheheh :flirt:

how come there are 296 views and only 54 posts? someone isn't playing the game properly!
:suspect: :shhh: It's because most people can't follow simple directions.

Why the hell is it that when someone around me is pissed off they always take it out on me!? That's a load of rubbish. Pahh...

:chairshot: opps Sorry... you were standing in the wrong place.:wink:

B_hungprepjock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
hey, thanx, bek2335, for the kind words; much appreciated

still i don't always make sense, especially in the morning after my daily dose of Adderall (it's called that cos it's made from adder venom, i think)

for example, i completely misunderstood what jason_els wrote, even though he wrote it in that smug, self-reverent, self-referential way they have of doing in that always boring, neighbouring forum over there, behind the outhouses, where the trolls hang out, and generally engage in a lot of incestuous, self-satisfied hijacking of each other's thoroughly jejune threads

sorry, jason_els, you can come back and hijack this thread anytime, just don't tell your troll, antique-dealer friends about it, OK?

as i understand it, bek2335, this is a thread, designed to be hijacked; hence the 'if you click it, you must post' command

but, yeh, 'feisty,' with a 'good head,' that's me

i'm like a fine ale or lager, 'real beer,' like

that is to say, before someone like catchoftheday 'snakebites' me with 'scrumpy'

glad you're back, muffineva

i'm afraid i didn't do a very good job of holding down the store in your absence; might have alienated a few, potential customers

me go now

B_hungprepjock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't know if I don't like Tootsie Rolls exactly, or if I just don't get them. They don't taste very good... actually, they don't taste much of anything, it's all just a very soft, not very chewy thing, tasting faintly of chocolate, but not really, that (and I think this might be the best thing about them) are soon gone.

I can understand why someone might eat a second Tootsie Roll: just to see if there was anything at all redeeming about the experience of having eaten the first one, but unless you're starving for anything and simply don't care what you're eating, definitely not a third one.