If you could ask your partner anything...

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by IntoxicatingToxin, Aug 12, 2009.

1. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

What would it be?

I haven't started a thread in ages, and I found a deck of "conversation cards" under my bed today when searching for some long-lost object that I still have yet to find. They're somewhat interesting, and figured I'd ask you guys a few questions from the deck. :smile: I'm not going to spam the forum with a million questions at once, but maybe I'll ask a new one every day or so. This is the first one!!

I don't have a partner at the moment, so I can't really answer it. But. I'd be interested in hearing what you guys have to say. :smile:

2. B_Stronzo

B_Stronzo New Member

If I could ask him anything I'd ask him to explain his sense of perspective and optimism. I - however - think it's innately part of who he is.

I'd also (if I may) ask him how he truly feels way down deep inside about the loss of his mother quite recently.

3. D_Relentless Original

Albums:
    I would ask why, they took a job 300 miles away( although i know the job situ at the moment) and we only get together once a month, is the relationship going to work ?

4. nudeyorker

Gold Member

"Do you even know how to turn on the vacuum cleaner?" or "Have you ever loaded a dishwasher before?"Those two things aside I hit the jackpot!

5. B_Dustydo

B_Dustydo New Member

Why do you procrastinate so much?
    Saying you are going to do something and then not following it through makes you look like a liar and that you have lost the motivation to care about my feelings.

I'm starting to think that any promise made is merely a bullshit throw away line.
    This is killing me.

Draft saved Draft deleted