Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies, if you could be a man for a day, which member's cock would you like to possess, and what would you do with it?

Would you go fuck yourself? :tongue:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've had this fantasy!

Whose penis? TheBoyfriend's penis!

I'd love to have a cock for just one day, just to see what it would be like. I would want to see what it's like to have sex with it, to masturbate, write my name in the snow, and pee standing up. Maybe I could have sex with TheBoyfriend with it, that was be fun. Get a blowjob! And a hummer. Yeah, see what that's like. Oh, and experience the "male g-spot" that I keep reading about here on LPSG. Maybe come on someone's face to see if I like it. I don't like it, but maybe if I tried it out I'd change my mind.

I'd want to see what it was like to walk around with something like that in my pants, with a sex organ that's hard to hide if I get aroused, just for a little "walk in his shoes" experience.

I can't think of enough stuff to do to really occupy more than a day.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've had this fantasy!

Whose penis? MYBoyfriend's penis!

I'd love to have a cock for just one day, just to see what it would be like. I would want to see what it's like to have sex with it, to masturbate, write my name in the snow, and pee standing up. Maybe I could have sex with TheBoyfriend with it, that was be fun. Get a blowjob! And a hummer. Yeah, see what that's like. Oh, and experience the "male g-spot" that I keep reading about here on LPSG. Maybe come on someone's face to see if I like it. I don't like it, but maybe if I tried it out I'd change my mind.

I'd want to see what it was like to walk around with something like that in my pants, with a sex organ that's hard to hide if I get aroused, just for a little "walk in his shoes" experience.

I can't think of enough stuff to do to really occupy more than a day.
I agree with you I just edited your quote to say my boyfriends penis :biggrin1:

Keleios

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd totally be Silvio Berlusconi's penis and I'd take the day off.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would like to have a cock like Lex's. First I'd masturbate and get the hang of it, then I'd call up every bi woman I ever laid with, and see if they'd like to come by and experiment with me. Then I'd like to wrap of my day of sexual exploration with my husband, if he'd let me. I'd record everything digitally so I could always have a clear memory of that one, day, whether it turned out to be good or bad.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
gay sex.. from the moment i woke up to about 20 mins after i finally pass out from exertion and dehydration. :biggrin:

from wanking to frottage to cock worship and all the sweaty stops in between. i'd be a very versatile young malchick

which member's member? Mr FullyFed's cock is amazing. :redface:

i want advance planning time before i gender flip... i need to send plane tickets to several delish gay men who frequent this site.... and time to talk the boy into joining in the fray.

eta: props to Mr. Mule.. he's blessed :tongue:

Last edited:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
gay sex.. from the moment i woke up to about 20 mins after i finally pass out from exertion and dehydration. :biggrin:

from wanking to frottage to cock worship and all the sweaty stops in between. i'd be a very versatile young malchick

which member's member? Mr FullyFed's cock is amazing. :redface:

i want advance planning time before i gender flip... i need to send plane tickets to several delish gay men who frequent this site.... and time to talk the boy into joining in the fray.

I completely forgot about frottage! Yeah, gotta try that, too!

hotwetkiss

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies, if you could be a man for a day, which member's cock would you like to possess, and what would you do with it?

Would you go fuck yourself? :tongue:

Oh go on then Fizzy I'll bite, I would love to have a big thick cock like yours and yes I would fuck myself with it :rolleyes:. I would also go around to several of my friends and whip it out and show them it, scratch my nuts and have a good fart :smile:

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
OMG! I do not know if I could share myself if I could only have one day being a guy!!! I would spend a very large part of it looking, touching and playing with myself. Everywhere!! Oh myohmyohmy! What a fantasy!! I would examine, in minute detail, every aspect of my lovely masculine body and what I could do with and to it. I would set up a survelliance (sp?) system throughout the house that constantly took pics or vids of the new me (for lifetime viewing). I would have a Fleshlight for sure. MOF, I would plan the whole day as far as atmosphere, toys, etc go. Omgomgomgomg!!!!! The possibilities are endless. I would even walk around and pick up heavy things just cause I could and then I could look at my muscles bulging! Actually, I doubt it would be safe for me to leave the house!! :) Although as another benefit to celebrate my new manliness, I would also be able to leave stuff laying where I dropped it knowing someone else will pick it up, wash it, fold it and put it away for me for next time. Let's see... Someone else would also grocery shop and cook that day. Not to mention they would also handle the dishes. I could go on and on. What an incredible fantasy. Whoever was responsible for changing me back to a female had better make sure they are not only bigger, stronger and meaner...they better have superpowers cause they would have a battle on their hands! I refuse to pick one particular person from here to be for multiple reasons. Plus, I like surprises :) I'm sure the magic fairy making this happen would choose someone from my Friends list. This thought has me thinking what it would be like to be my hubby for a day!!!!!!! Extremely dangerous thought, that one.