If you could be a man for a day...

thehighheelsgirl

Sexy Member
Media
Same for me - a guy with a vagina bleeding like a stuck pig once a month. I'll bet there would be tremendous health care reform then - a week's free hospital stay monthly, and then for the entire nine months while you're pregnant.

I almost shot Cap the other day - he was complaining about having a splinter in his finger for three days and how hard it was to do stuff. I said try walking around with a wad stuck up your dick for four or five days. He shut up.

Yes, it is around the first of the month so watch it.

OMG that is hilarious! I'm going to use that line next time!

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Same for me - a guy with a vagina bleeding like a stuck pig once a month. I'll bet there would be tremendous health care reform then - a week's free hospital stay monthly, and then for the entire nine months while you're pregnant.

I almost shot Cap the other day - he was complaining about having a splinter in his finger for three days and how hard it was to do stuff. I said try walking around with a wad stuck up your dick for four or five days. He shut up.

Yes, it is around the first of the month so watch it.
Tell you what, having a wad inside of you, compared to the pain of a splinter....Stick your pussy with a needle then you will get the idea.