If you could bring any musical artist...

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
No Mozart? Imagine his collaboration with everyone from Elton John to Lady Gaga: the brilliance is only to be drempt of...

VernalTiger

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always wonder whether our dead musical heroes would have been nearly as famous had they survived to middle age. Sure, some of them become the Rolling Stones, but would Jimi Hendrix still be setting fire to guitars (probably not - OH&S) and tugging on those leather trousers? Would John Lennon have become as middle-of-the-road as McCartney? Would Kurt Cobain have got a nice haircut and sobered up, driving a minivan when it was his turn to do the school run?

Pandora77

Cherished Member
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Radio Gaga is a really brilliant song, but I almost like this one better:
YouTube - ‪Queen - 'I Want To Break Free' (Live At Wembley)‬‏

Freddie was one of a kind. Their will never be another. In a conversation about music with another member (great guy) about a certain performer today he pointed out this song Freddie wrote many years ago. This song was about the state of music way back then. Simply garbage. It still is today. At any rate Freddie had a vision. This performer today rips off everyone from Bowie, Queen, Madonna and everyone else. Here is the song. Its as if Freddie knew her name.

Live Aid 1985 Queen-Radio Ga Ga