If you could change something....would you?

Jim22cm: I wish I had realized earlier that a big curved cock is nothing to be ashamed of ... I'd try to score some of the most gorgeous girls at school ...

7by6andahalf: If I could change anything in my life, I would have been born with both nuts not just my right one, and a classic cone shaped glans with a peehole in the "right" place, so I would not have to piss down out of the shaft ( I have hypospadias). It works great and I have some erogenous zones that normal guys don't, but I always wanted to be a just a regular guy with a five and a half inch package that nobody would stare at, the way they used to gawk at my endowment or birth defects.

HUMONGOUS: here I go :D ;D 8) ::)
actually i would not change a thing about me. i rather like me. i enjoy being me. i have worked hard at being who I am. i am comfortable with me. my height, my skintone, and whatever shortcomings i have all impact uon who I am, as as I've said I rather like me.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A few things pop up; the one that sticks in my mind more than anything is not wearing that butt-ugly suit my school nurse gave me for elementary school graduation and shoving so far it up the donor's ass, he'd be coughing up polyester for a week. :mad: ;D

*PS (It was the most abomination of a leisure suit you'd ever see, fellas)

Tender: [quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=99;num=1036026394;start=0#2 date=10/30/02 at 17:44:02]Nothing too drastic. I'd like to be taller. I'd like to have green eyes. I'd like to have learned English earlier so that I'd have no accent. I'd like to have Jonb fall hopelessly in love with me. Just little things!  ;D[/quote]

accents are SEXY!!!!!!!!
;)
Tender

Tender: [quote author=hungcuriousNC link=board=99;num=1036026394;start=0#8 date=11/03/02 at 18:29:25]I'd go back in time and tell my first love, "...I chose you, today, now and forever." Nothing like your first love... you never forget it and never will. I'd be more wise in my decisions when it came to love.[/quote]

DITTO ONE HUNDRED TIMES.

Tender

would be nice to add a cup size while the fairy is sprinkling pixie dust.....

aj2181: This topic is pretty easy for me. Everything I said I was is everything I thought I wanted to change about myself.

The grass is always greener on the other side though.

Got to agree with DMW. I wish I had at least a few more inches of heighth.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=Tender link=board=99;num=1036026394;start=20#24 date=11/19/03 at 08:20:42]

accents are SEXY!!!!!!!!
 ;)
Tender [/quote]

When I spoke with Nony on the phone, she told me I have a sexy voice and accent. When I hear a recording of my voice, I think it sounds like Desi Arnaz with a head cold. :(

Inwood: I don't know...maybe go back and make my parents billionaires. ;D

Andrea: I really do mean this in the nicest possible way -
you homosexual men out there. If you could, would you rather be heterosexual?
Please think things through before replying, and please don't get mad or nasty with me.

Andrea xxxx

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=Andrea link=board=99;num=1036026394;start=20#29 date=11/20/03 at 18:05:56]I really do mean this in the nicest possible way -
[/quote]

Actually, that's a very good question. It certainly would be easier; acceptance for heterosexuality is universal. But as I have never experienced heterosexual tendencies, I have nothing as a frame of reference. I don't know if the sexuality would change anything else about me. I'm happy with myself as I am now. As long as my family and friends are at peace with loving me as I am, I have no need to be heterosexual.

Thumper_10x7_CA: I like me! I wouldn't change my height, I like being the tallest one around. I wouldn't change my eyes, green eyes are sexy if I do say so myself. I wouldn't change my cock that's for sure. I also wouldn't change my sexuality, it seems I'm in the top 10% in all aspects of my life. ;D
The superficial things I'd like to change is the size of my balls, they could be much bigger. I'd definately change my teeth, I inherited really crooked and just all around bad teeth. I'd probably also like to have a more muscular body, or at the least more accomodating genes.
The biggest thing I'd change would be my assertiveness and self awareness. I was a definate late bloomer because I was a chicken-s*** growing up. I've since learned but man was I a wimp!

Oh yeah, I'd buy Apple stock when it first was made public!!

longtimelurker: [quote author=Andrea link=board=99;num=1036026394;start=20#29 date=11/20/03 at 18:05:56]I really do mean this in the nicest possible way -
[/quote]

I don't think this is that uncommon a thing at all. After all - how many gay men have their first sexual encounter with a woman to try to conform to social expectations?

I had a gay friend of mine come out recently with 'I wish I wasn't gay' out of the blue. He is only half-out and only his sister in his family knows and he tries to keep it quiet at work. Javier has also posted quite frequently on the hangups that his bisexuality causes him.

HUMONGOUS: [quote author=Andrea link=board=99;num=1036026394;start=20#29 date=11/20/03 at 18:05:56]I really do mean this in the nicest possible way -
Please think things through before replying, and please don't get mad or nasty with me.

Andrea xxxx[/quote]
there is no reason to get mad at you for asking that question. anyone who does is basically insecure about his homosexuality. i have plenty of aquaintances who have expressed the desire to be heterosexual, because as they put it there is nothing "gay" about being gay. they view it as a very lonely lifestyle. :D ;D :p :-[