If you could change your circumcision status...?

If you could push a button and change your circumcision status forever, would you?

• (not circumcised) Yes

Votes: 95 14.3%
  • (not circumcised) No

Votes: 183 27.5%
  • (circumcised) Yes

Votes: 234 35.1%
  • (circumcised) No

Votes: 149 22.4%
  • Not applicable

Votes: 5 0.8%

• Total voters

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We keep hearing "Most guys who are un/circumcised are happy to stay that way" but if you could change your status, would you?

I wanted to post a more detailed question: -
If you could push a button - but only once - and [become circumcised]/[grow a foreskin] instantly, completely, painlessly, without side-effects or complications and free, would you?
- but poll questions have a word-limit of about one line. Let's see how this goes, anyway.

Last edited:

BADway

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I come from an Arabic country, so i am circumcised since my very first week, as it is a tradition to do so at very young ages, if i had the chance i guess i would not have changed that, don't know if i am simply used to my cock this way, but i am pretty much comfortable with it, and i also always get many good reactions with different sex partners in bed or when on the nude beach.
Since there is no Crl+Z in this, i guess to accept and to like what you have down there between your legs is a key to get more comfortable with it