If you could change your size

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what would you change it to? I've read some big guys on here say they would be happier if it were a bit smaller. Obvioulsy a lot of smaller and average guys would like it a bit bigger.
For me, if it was an inch longer with proportionate girth, I think I would be thoroughly content.

feely

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
an inch and a half, maybe a couple inches longer, and a little bit girthier, maybe a half or 3/4 of an inch.

Awesum9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am happy with my length 8.25 inches but would like an inch less in circumference which is now 7 inches. Yeah an 8.25 X 6 cock would be great.

N2jocks

1st Like
Media
I would make it bigger and thicker.....6 inches long and 4 around soft and 8 inches long by 5.5 around hard, with a head that is slightly larger than the shaft.... which I would want to be a bit on the oval side... not totally round.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'm pretty satisfied right now at 7 long and 5.5 around...but if the opportunity presented itself, i wouldn't necessarily hesitate to "upgrade" a bit to 8 long and 6 around. lol

sosprung

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
a bit more length would be nice. 8 would be thoroughly satisfying. Then again, plenty of guys would literally murder me to have my size dick (not saying they should feel that way, but I'm sure it's true), so I don't feel the need to complain. while we're making a wish list, i'd like instant full-on erections!

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'm pretty satisfied right now at 7 long and 5.5 around...but if the opportunity presented itself, i wouldn't necessarily hesitate to "upgrade" a bit to 8 long and 6 around. lol
right now you're exactly the size I wouldn't mind being.

Now the real question is, why would you want or need that upgrade anyways? As men, are we just driven to want more than we have down there? I know guys with 5 inchers who wish and would be very happy just being a 6.

There's something wrong here.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Now the real question is, why would you want or need that upgrade anyways? As men, are we just driven to want more than we have down there? I know guys with 5 inchers who wish and would be very happy just being a 6.

Yes, it's called GREED! Multi millionaires want even more money. Top models want even more beauty. Most guys want a bigger penis, even if they are already above average. I'm average in the package department, but I want to be above average. It's still greedy 'cause what's wrong with average? Nothing, I don't guess, I just need a confidence boost. Wanting that which I don't really need is still greed, though, isn't it?

B_agapeboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
call me GREEDY!!! because i would like to have about 2 more inches to make me an even footlong... currently i am 10x7.5 hard and 7x5.5 soft

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
call me GREEDY!!! because i would like to have about 2 more inches to make me an even footlong... currently i am 10x7.5 hard and 7x5.5 soft
Man you do have it all. A beautiful bod and great physique. But yeah a little greedy. Your penis would look too big on your frame if it were larger. But you are right, no matter what size dick we have, we want one a little bigger. Seems like everyone wants two more inches, regardless of how long they are.:tongue: Me I'm not greedy at all, I just want three more inches in length. Have no idea how much girth, but definitely more than I have. While I am at it, I'll take those broad shoulders and muscles on the side with a smaller tummy as a garnish.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

grass is always greener...um, in someone else's pants. :tongue:

seriously, like i said, i'm totally happy and satisfied with my size. it's right in that "big, but not too big" range...impressive, but not scary. lol. but if someone just offered me the opportunity to have a larger penis and i got to pick the stats, i might make it just that little bit bigger. still in that range, but just a wee bit more. not like i'm desperately seeking 14 inches or anything. lol.

and it is a bit flattering that my size would be one that someone else would want. i really dig it a lot. :cool:

Dorset

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would kind of like an extra inch or two to take me up to 10" but I would far rather have a bigger limp size. I'm too much of a shower for my liking.