If you could change your size

I would like it to be 1 inch longer and 1 inch thicker!

chris6092

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are things I'd want to change before I start messing with my dick. However, the plastic surgeon who comes up with an operation to reduce my massive ego would make a fortune.

Coolpimpguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would make mine 7x6, because then i would qualify as a big cock according to my system.
Im just hoping im not fully grown yet and can add a little little more.

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Funny, I've thought about that many times. I'll have to admit if I could actually do it the decision would be hard. Real long penises are impressive. I know I don't want super long though, you can't really use all the extra length. Big (around) is impressive, it gives a more strong, manly, virlie image I think. There's somethig about being large rather than long that's better to me.

I have six erect. Nine would be LONG to me. If I could change I think I'd probably choose about eight and a half impressive inches with about six or a little more inches of girth.

In my book that's a well proportioned stud!

Wish it could be done..

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Interesting question...one which I think most guys think about. For me I would like to make my 7x5.5 size a most impressive 9x6. Even though I am a big bottom. I think having a big dick would be great. Then I could go down on myself, without to much stress...:rolleyes:

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting question...one which I think most guys think about. For me I would like to make my 7x5.5 size a most impressive 9x6. Even though I am a big bottom. I think having a big dick would be great. Then I could go down on myself, without to much stress...:rolleyes:

noooooo! we 7x5.5ers have to stick together! lol. well, not like that, but you know what i mean. :tongue:

proportioned

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Definitely add 3 inches, making it 10 but keeping the proportions and the curvature. Uncut, of course. My ideal would be along the lines of "blue eyed devil's"

Barely Big

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm somewhere around 7 long, and my girth is all over the place. Something like 4.75 at the head and just about 6 at the base. I would love a more uniform girth. Something like 5.5+ consistent around. I guess in a fantasy world a bit more length wouldn't hurt, but no more than an inch at most.

Scott11

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wish I could reduce mine maybe 2 or 3 inches, and lessen the girth so it's normal. I would love to wear normal clothing and not have to worry about it.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
I'm about 8.5" x 6.25". My cock head is 2.5" wide and that causes problems. I wouldn't mind that being a little smaller and having smaller balls.

Personally, I'd like to be 8.5" x 6". But I'd settle for just an extra inch of girth.

The postings on this topic are so diverse it leads me to wonder how much of our ideal size is related to our self-esteem and experiences in life. Personally, I'd much rather be healthy and strong. I've already been told by women that my penis was the right length but too wide. I'd like bigger balls tho. Now, if it was all about the locker room, I'd like 11 by 7.5, a shower, always able to get it hard fast, keep it that way, and have it stand up tall. (Earth to hootie! Earth to hootie! Come in hootie.)

berrien20

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My favorite obsession. . .

At 7.5 x 5.25 I would either like:

An inch and a half more in length and a lot more girth so that I would have a truly monster cock rather than one that is just soso

Or, I would like at least and inch a half more in length but less girth than I have, because I think that thin dicks are aesthetically pleasing

Or, based on classical greek culture, a penis that is no longer than 4 inches and really thin too since evidently long penises are crude and barbaric

D_Garmanswait Glassnads

Experimental Member
Media
I dream of having 10 inches, I'm happy with what I have but I have these really sexy thoughts about being 10 and showing people. There was this image of a kid about my age who had a huge 10"er in one terry richardson's books. It's really impressive, I'd love to be able to show that off.

But I have no experience showing off what I ave already got, It never feels like much but the first and only girl I've been with said it was massive and she wasn't a virgin. Just seams that 8 inch at it's maximum is't actually that big. It just looks kind of small compared to the rest of me.