If you could change your size

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm a little over 8.5 x 6.25 around with a really big helmet - my wife can barely get it into her mouth so oral is out (she does have a small mouth though). I just wish i had larger or lower hangeing balls.
Sometimes in swimwear i don't get the package look i feel does my justice (ego again lol) whereas freinds of mine with much smaller cocks and bigger balls look really hung. Any advice welcomed.

sdg475

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If I could I would add a little less than in inch in both girth and length, so that I would be 9x7. I'm happy with what I have now, but I think it would be fun to be a freak.

whabb

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm 7.25 x 6, and very happy with what I've got. I like to stand in front of a full-length mirror, hard or soft, and rotate my body so my cock swings back & forth. Narcissistic or not, it turns me on. Also, I've received many compliments from sex partners.

HOWEVER, being one of those who always wants more than they have, I would love to be 9 x 6.5. It would look awesome. I can already self-suck, so I can appreciate how great (and even more easy) it would be to suck on one that size. I know several women who would love to try out one that big, too.

As long as we're fantasizing here, let's go with my ultimate dream: a variable-size cock whose size could be adjusted merely by thinking about it. Both length & girth would be increased or decreased to meet whatever suited me and/or my partner at the time.

pokerportal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am very happy with the shape and looks of my penis, I think it is quite beautiful. And I am reasonably happy with the size: 7.25" but wouldn't mind another inch just to get the difference between 'bigger than average' and 'big'. Not an important issue for me though.

Viktor38b

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
would love an extra inch in length, the girth is great. maybe a bit more of a mushroom head would be fun but happy with what i got there.