if you could choose your size

svevremenski

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
how big would it be?

i'd choose 8"x6". i already dream of it as a perfect size which i'm a bit more than half an inch away in both departments (don't believe in penis enlargement, but maybe i'll grow a bit more considering that i'm still in my teens). anything bigger would seem homocidal, as many of the cocks here are; i mean i'd still like to be able to fuck major percentage of the the ladies without inflicting them serious internal injuries.

svevremenski

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would be 14" long and 7" around. Then all the girls would like me. And I would shoot 2 cups of cum

don't know about the girls but i can tell that guys would like you, that's for sure. i mean, you can be envious if your friend is 8 or maybe 9 inches long but after - let's optimistically say - 10" his fun factor rapidly increases making him a renowed "circus freak" at 14", ideal for collective party measurements, 'did you know' trivia and, in general, every form of exhibistionistic activity except for sexual intimacy, of course.

svevremenski

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Though with some women I'd like to be shorter.

that's true. most women can't take more than 6 inches unless they are really, really horny. and, let's face it, women are rarely at their horniest in the way we are. but in spite of that, i'd like to have 8" backed up, just in case, i don't always need to use the whole length.

svevremenski

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'd keep my current length - just a little under 7.5" - but I'd want it to have a little bit more girth and an upward curve...

what's your girth? you seem more than girthy to me, according to thumbnails in your gallery. and an upward curve - i have it, but i don't really know the advantages of it. are you thinking of better stimulation of g-spot in "missionary-like" positions, or what? i don't think it matters that much.

edit: oh, you're gay. never mind that second part. but the question remains. what would the upside curve be for? just the aesthetics or what?

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
10 x 8 as I have said on similiar threads, but would like to stay a grower not a shower. can you imagine the look on a lady's face as my cock morphs to this size? my wife is amazed when I go from super small flaccid to my 7.25 x 6.25 rock hard size in a minute. I have a friend that is about 10 x 8, he is in demand among some ladies.

Jason

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Despite all the talk about cock size I've not seen much on variability of cock size. When I'm really, really horned up and about to nut on a good day I can manage 8" long and 6" round - even then if I'm really honest probably 1/8th of an inch under on both measurements. But most of the time I'm more like 7.5" x 5.5".

In an ideal world I'ld like to be 8" x 6" all the time. That's big without being so big it causes problems.

I'ld also like to show a fraction more when I'm soft.

But hey anything over 6" is bigger than average so I'm :biggrin1:

svevremenski

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
10 x 8 as I have said on similiar threads, but would like to stay a grower not a shower. can you imagine the look on a lady's face as my cock morphs to this size? my wife is amazed when I go from super small flaccid to my 7.25 x 6.25 rock hard size in a minute. I have a friend that is about 10 x 8, he is in demand among some ladies.

that look is just a novelty, eventually you get bored with it. showers can run naked through the streets, it's practically a lifestyle.

svevremenski

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I'm really, really horned up and about to nut on a good day I can manage 8" long and 6" round - even then if I'm really honest probably 1/8th of an inch under on both measurements. But most of the time I'm more like 7.5" x 5.5".

In an ideal world I'ld like to be 8" x 6" all the time. That's big without being so big it causes problems.

i am you minus half an inch.