If you could fight anyone

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always fancy a go with Tyson Fury or Anthony Joshua, I used to box heavyweight in my day (not at their level but I'd be interested to see). I used to do a little bare knuckle too and some time wrestling, I enjoy physical sports and have little fear when it comes to fighting. I'm too old now really but still play rugby etc and arm wrestle, mostly for fun really but I'm blessed with an inherent natural strength and ability, I still find it quite easy to snap an opponents arm when arm wrestling and somehow satisfying too Lol. But as said, just really a past time these days, I enjoy life and partying too much now to have the dedication needed for serious competition.

LutherCorps

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always fancy a go with Tyson Fury or Anthony Joshua, I used to box heavyweight in my day (not at their level but I'd be interested to see). I used to do a little bare knuckle too and some time wrestling, I enjoy physical sports and have little fear when it comes to fighting. I'm too old now really but still play rugby etc and arm wrestle, mostly for fun really but I'm blessed with an inherent natural strength and ability, I still find it quite easy to snap an opponents arm when arm wrestling and somehow satisfying too Lol. But as said, just really a past time these days, I enjoy life and partying too much now to have the dedication needed for serious competition.

I am assuming you never turned pro and never beat a pro fighter but because you bare knuckle boxed and wrestled you think you could beat a pro fighter? Well Tyson Fury is a coke head with no real talent and Anthony Joshua isn't anything special but they would whip your ass lol.

I would love to fight Justin Bieber, any rapper, anybody who voted for Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump. Those people deserve a butt whipping.

Reactions: Mike hung

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am assuming you never turned pro and never beat a pro fighter but because you bare knuckle boxed and wrestled you think you could beat a pro fighter? Well Tyson Fury is a coke head with no real talent and Anthony Joshua isn't anything special but they would whip your ass lol.

I would love to fight Justin Bieber, any rapper, anybody who voted for Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump. Those people deserve a butt whipping.
Absolutely right, never turned pro bruh. I agree they would whoop my ass I know that, but I would or would have back in the day taken the opportunity to see how long I lasted. I'm too old now but still enjoy a good clean fight, just in my blood!

Reactions: LutherCorps

LutherCorps

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Absolutely right, never turned pro bruh. I agree they would whoop my ass I know that, but I would or would have back in the day taken the opportunity to see how long I lasted. I'm too old now but still enjoy a good clean fight, just in my blood!

I wanted to box as a kid but my mom was afraid I would get hurt. She did buy me a punching bag, and gloves and I used to punch the bag all the time. I am in my 30s now so those days of wanting to be a pro fighter are over. So if i want to fight somebody now days I want to at least fight somebody I might have a chance of beating. If I did want to fight a boxer it would be a straw weight because I might stand up chance against somebody half my weight.

Reactions: Mike hung

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wanted to box as a kid but my mom was afraid I would get hurt. She did buy me a punching bag, and gloves and I used to punch the bag all the time. I am in my 30s now so those days of wanting to be a pro fighter are over. So if i want to fight somebody now days I want to at least fight somebody I might have a chance of beating. If I did want to fight a boxer it would be a straw weight because I might stand up chance against somebody half my weight.

I always admired boxers for their physical conditioning, stamina, and ability to keep on fighting (literally and figuratively) in the midst of very tangible hardships, e.g. getting punched in the face.

I read a quote from a boxing coach who was working with Israeli and Palestinian boxers to try to pull something together for an Olympic team. He said you have to grow up in poverty if you want to be a good boxer, because no one with a decent standard of living is willing to go through the punishment for the meager payouts.

I

iatbcb2

Conor or Floyd. I'd get my ass beat but I'd be rich enough to never have to work again

LutherCorps

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Relax. The man wants to punch Donnie Shit Bag.. No explanation needed.

Lol actually there a reason for explanation. Because as I said Hillary Clinton is just as bad as Donald Trump. If you think Donald Trump is any worse than Hillary then I feel sorry for you.

Reactions: chugeones

Dport

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lol actually there a reason for explanation. Because as I said Hillary Clinton is just as bad as Donald Trump. If you think Donald Trump is any worse than Hillary then I feel sorry for you.

I feel sorry for anyone who takes politics serious.

Your stupid fucking argument goes like this..

"Joseph Stalin was just as evil as Hitler, therefore no one should ever want to punch ol Adolph in the cocksucker!"

Sometimes this forum makes me feel embarrassed for even partaking. Good day, sir.

LutherCorps

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I feel sorry for anyone who takes politics serious.

Your stupid fucking argument goes like this..

"Joseph Stalin was just as evil as Hitler, therefore no one should ever want to punch ol Adolph in the cocksucker!"

Sometimes this forum makes me feel embarrassed for even partaking. Good day, sir.

Lol then why are you here? Nobody asked you to join. What is even more funny is people like you who believe anything they hear about a person on TV. Donald Trump isn't any better or any worse than any other moron you see on TV. But people like you will hate a person on TV because it is the "cool" thing to do.

LutherCorps

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would love to punch Justin Bieber in the face and anybody who supports him. I would love to punch Amy Schumer. I would love to punch rapist Mike Tyson. But he could beat me up even now probably. John Mayer, Jay Z. The Kardashian/Jenner family. Kanye West, Amber Rose, Nicki Minaj, and so many other douche bags on TV I would love to punch. Anybody who thinks they have the right to own a gun deserves to be beat down.

Ponto

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Alice Springs (Northern Territory, Australia)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Man, you don't have to watch TV or have anything to do with that Canuk dickhead, Bieber. I stopped watch TV ages ago, I hate the crap on the boob tube, and the commercials are too much. Popular culture has the habit of wafting in like someone farting in the elevator, so I know who the Kardashians are even though I have never seen them on TV. It is one of the insidious things about our modern age.

I would like to fight all those fuckwits that write into the local paper, The Advocate, going on about things like they live in a super civilized place instead of some tinpot shitty little town in the Outback. What happens here is hardly going to shatter the world.

Reactions: Elmer Gantry