If you could fight anyone

LutherCorps

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Man, you don't have to watch TV or have anything to do with that Canuk dickhead, Bieber. I stopped watch TV ages ago, I hate the crap on the boob tube, and the commercials are too much. Popular culture has the habit of wafting in like someone farting in the elevator, so I know who the Kardashians are even though I have never seen them on TV. It is one of the insidious things about our modern age.

I would like to fight all those fuckwits that write into the local paper, The Advocate, going on about things like they live in a super civilized place instead of some tinpot shitty little town in the Outback. What happens here is hardly going to shatter the world.

I don't watch TV much anymore. But I still know who Justin Bieber is. I still constantly see the Kardashian/Jenner family all over magazines. I still heard of Amy Schumer and heard about the stuff she says. The last time I actually "watched" TV seriously was probably in the early to mid 2000's. I might watch a football game here and there and I can't even watch a whole game anymore. I might watch boxing sometimes but 99 percent of the time if I am watching something it is YouTube videos.

I usually don't pay attention to what happens in the news anyway. Be it the newspaper or TV news. Most of the news is basically liberal news or race bait news. Since you live in Australia I doubt you know this. 70 percent of the violent crimes in the USA are committed by white males, 80 percent of the convicted pedophiles are white males. 98 percent of the mass school shootings are committed by white males. 90 plus percent of the serial killer are white males. You constantly see white males go shoot up schools, churches, and concerts but the white media here always quickly sweeps it under the tape so they can talk about something a black person did. It gets tiresome because most of the world only see this and assume blacks are the ones committing all of the crimes in the USA. I would love to punch the people responsible for this but I would never been done fighting.

Ponto

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Alice Springs (Northern Territory, Australia)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, I am Australian. Race is not such a big deal in Australia, of course racism is here, but it doesn't compare with that in other countries. I live in the Northern Territory, it is one place in Australia where there are a lot of indigenous people, who still know their traditions, can speak their languages, and have a strong culture. There are problems which I won't go into. In Australia, we don't write the race of people on documents like birth certificates, driver's licences and so on.

Reactions: Elmer Gantry

I am a spur of the moment type. There is no one in particular I would like to lay a good ass kicking to; but there are genuinely unknowing candidates that compete for the pole position on a daily basis.

For some people a good ass kicking would be lost upon them (think the Donald) and some are too stupid to fathom why they are on the receiving end.

Reactions: ronin001

LutherCorps

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, I am Australian. Race is not such a big deal in Australia, of course racism is here, but it doesn't compare with that in other countries. I live in the Northern Territory, it is one place in Australia where there are a lot of indigenous people, who still know their traditions, can speak their languages, and have a strong culture. There are problems which I won't go into. In Australia, we don't write the race of people on documents like birth certificates, driver's licences and so on.

Lol Australia is just as racist as any other place. Of course if you live in Australia you are going to try to defend your home country but come on. There is country on this planet where racism is lesser.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

McGregor does not go to the Mountain, the Mountain goes to McGregor. Holy man. On the one hand, McGregor isn't putting much effort into it, but if they were fighting f'real, the Mountain would twist McGregor into two pieces like a jelly donut.

That's frickin insane.

Reactions: Elmer Gantry
D

deleted986438

Lol actually there a reason for explanation. Because as I said Hillary Clinton is just as bad as Donald Trump. If you think Donald Trump is any worse than Hillary then I feel sorry for you.

Like her or not, she is not a “moron”. Not a huge fan here, but she’s thick-skinned, intelligent, and measured unlike Trumplethinskin. Also: SHE IS NOT PRESIDENT!