If You Could Fuck Any "celebrity", Who Would It Be?

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with the sentiment that listing after celebrities is kind of...dull. who cares, their pussy isn't special.

That being said If Ana DeArmas wanted to bounce her petite body on this cock and feel my swollen head in her guts, I wouldn't say no.

njfellow2002

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The AT&T girl. No I’m not kidding

I agree.... I liked her even years ago during her first round of ads--like 4 or 5 years ago.

If you notice in her new ads of late, she is often standing behind a table or something. She always has wide hips/big butt. I wonder if they are using the tables as distraction. Milana Vayntrub is her name, and she has some very sexy photos on the web. she was not pleased with all the atten. for a while there.

njfellow2002

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Considering she signed in for the movie been 17 on what age is her expiration date for you.
Using the same criteria, have you pass your own expiration date?

..and it was never about her age.....I liked her fuller weight. I don't find her as attractive skinny.....

But again, thanks for making your own assumptions.

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
..and it was never about her age.....I liked her fuller weight. I don't find her as attractive skinny.....

But again, thanks for making your own assumptions.
Ok I stand corrected it was her weight I bet after the pandemic it’s just right for you.
Lost in translation it’s on my to do list,I can’t get mad on her I’m on her spell she almost broke it with under the skin.

D

deleted3541181

8d6c462c543274648a33a2a4abc9b5ec.png

Ana de Armas

lily-james-wow.jpg

Lily James

wellbuiltguy33

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree.... I liked her even years ago during her first round of ads--like 4 or 5 years ago.

If you notice in her new ads of late, she is often standing behind a table or something. She always has wide hips/big butt. I wonder if they are using the tables as distraction. Milana Vayntrub is her name, and she has some very sexy photos on the web. she was not pleased with all the atten. for a while there.
I couldn’t care less about how wide she has gotten. Those tits are to die for

njfellow2002

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I couldn’t care less about how wide she has gotten. Those tits are to die for

Funny thing, I never noticed her tits early on. I really just liked her face. The shirt she wears in the commercial doesn't reveal much..but those photos of her on-line...Holy cow.. I'm not saying her wide hips are bad, but a bit out of proportion from what one may expect. Either way---she is a cutie. She also landed a role on a Webcast/streaming SciFi show too---but I can't recall the name.

tobythecat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Shawn Mendes

If you could be bothered to read my original post, it says " This is for all the STRAIGHT guys out there" and I posted it in the "Ask a straight guy thread".
Hence all the straight guys answering with female celebrities they would wanna fuck giving the chance.

Reactions: Hatt_101
D

deleted9061961

At any given moment it’s possible I’ll be struck with that urgent proportional pull on my mind/heart/loins and She [who I had been watching in some movie/interview/etc.] is the One. For that moment, that day, that interval of time—She is the one I yearn to fuck. Some ladies make repeat appearances starring in my dreams. [Looking at you, Rashida Jones, Winona Ryder, Sophie Marceau (and some primo others I’m too stupid tired to remember right this moment(!)].

The all-time hall of fame, Star on Hollywood blvd object of my lustful adoration is Jane Fonda.

But I’ve had a thing for Amanda Peet for a long time, too. And she’s my answer if I can only have one.
I'd fuck Jane Fonda