If you could have a penis transplant would you?

rrkrd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Italian doctor Sergio Canavero Is planning to attempt a head transplant in 2017.

If you could have a penis transplant would you? Describe the ideal penis you would want?

M

Mr Ed in Mass

can I get a cock from a horse ? sort of a modern centaur .

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
transplant no

regrown from my own dna being able to choose options like size, amount of foreskin, glans size, hair, heck yea

Good question... if it could be done successfully and work 100%. No one could tell...Yes, if I could have this one. Imagine how it would look when erect, with some public hair... :biggrin1:
i'll take that one without the hair just add some foreskin over the glans
Nope... I heard you have to keep getting shots to keep it alive.

these days it may be possible soon to grow one from your own cells that would remove any chance of rejection.

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I wonder what makes the OP ask this question... isn't he hung? LOL

I had 2 times surgery on my dick as a small boy and during teen ages (when I saw many other perfect looking cocks) I really dreamt many times about getting a cock-transplant some day in the future...

However, we all have our things in life and so all this has shaped me to the man I am today and I am totally in peace now with my "sexy little fucker" lol ...

Personally, I always loved my dick - it was more that I was afraid what others could say about it and hurt me. Thanks to Internet I got 1000's of positive comments about it which has confirmed to me, that I'm alright down there. In addition, when we wanted to get pregnant it immediately worked out for us which was the biggest and best confirmation for me anyhow. So after all I wound't mind having 1-2 inches more but I wouldn't want a transplant anymore. This is me, this is how it turned out, this is my size and I (we) love it the way it is...

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Good question... if it could be done successfully and work 100%. No one could tell...Yes, if I could have this one. Imagine how it would look when erect, with some public hair... :biggrin1:

It would look mighty funny, since its been photoshopped.

If you look, you can see that a penis head and corona was "tacked on" to a photo of an uncut dick that had its foreskin entirely covering the head.

You can see the coronal rim of the head INSIDE the foreskin…. in addition to the rim of the head that was added.

Also… the photo editor used the inflate function of photoshop to enlarge and lengthen the original dick… partly so they could make it look girthier… but also so they could get t to the right size to graft on the added uncovered dickhead.

So… you want a transplant of a dick with a double frilled head and a balloon like swelling near the end? Or would you get the transplant of the ACTUAL, less extraordinary dick that was in the photo before it was manipulated?

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It would look mighty funny, since its been photoshopped.

If you look, you can see that a penis head and corona was "tacked on" to a photo of an uncut dick that had its foreskin entirely covering the head.

You can see the coronal rim of the head INSIDE the foreskin…. in addition to the rim of the head that was added.

Also… the photo editor used the inflate function of photoshop to enlarge and lengthen the original dick… partly so they could make it look girthier… but also so they could get t to the right size to graft on the added uncovered dickhead.

So… you want a transplant of a dick with a double frilled head and a balloon like swelling near the end? Or would you get the transplant of the ACTUAL, less extraordinary dick that was in the photo before it was manipulated?

The whole idea of a dick transplant at this times is not available. So,it does not matter that it is photoshoped or not . I think it's a nice looking dick..... Don't be negative.... smile and enjoy life.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The whole idea of a dick transplant at this times is not available. So,it does not matter that it is photoshoped or not . I think it's a nice looking dick..... Don't be negative.... smile and enjoy life.

Hmmm… i was being facetious, not stupid.

And, its not nice looking… it looks deformed because it has two heads…in a row.

I find it funny that anyone would look at that picture and not immediately notice the second head under the foreskin.

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'd like to replace my dick with a handy multi tool. Knife, corkscrew, bottle opener. Maybe a usb connection so I could be like R2-D2 ...

:wink:

What kind of world would it be...if we could just upload the sensations and feelings of an orgasm...I don't think people would leave the house, lol! :eek:

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I like my length (6.5), why not just round it off to 7 since I'm getting a makeover cock. But girth is where I would add five inches. Then to top it off.......foreskin hanging over even when fully erect. I love foreskin.