If you could have any size.

TheGuy18: If you could have any sized penis in the world, what would it be and why?

PlowMeDeep: Depends on what I am going to do with it... For a blowjob it would have to be relatively small - 5"-6" X 4"-5" because I have an unstoppable gag reflex. If its for my ass, really big - 10"-12" X 7"-8" because I love, love, love to get pounded! The bigger, the better!

malito: i think 9x6 is a perfect size. long enough to touch deeply and fat enough to really touch all the walls

Mighty_Joe: Enough to be able to suck myself! How much more???? Don't ask and I won't tell. (G)

Trackers: I'd say around about 8 inches. Anything smaller than that would not arouse me much, and anything bigger would be very uncomfortable and wouldn't fit.

TopheavyTeen: Watch out Gig you might regret that request :)
Depends on her mood I guess.

But a guy at 10"es is perfect. If I was a guy though having 12"es would be extremely fun, in many ways :)

bustyredhead: lol (gets out a yardstick) Hmm... nah, not enough... :p j/k! A perfect 10, eh, Heather? ;) lol

I'd say that anything from 9" to 12" is a-okay. Smaller's cool, and I can handle a bit bigger, but that's a good range to take care of things properly. lol

- Nene (Just A Size Princess lol)

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Interesting that there are two ways to answer this:
what size would i want on me?
what size would i want on a partner?
(guess girls and gay guys and bi guys can anwer the latter, anyway)

On me, i will take what i've got..
no way to change it, but if i could pick
the size of a partner...
i really like 6-7-8 pretty equally.
any bigger than that poses a prob
for my gag reflex,
and my butt isnt quite ready for
more yet either. LOL

aussiechick63: I don't have a length preference but I do like one with good girth. Nothing like the feeling of being filled up.

gigantikok: Funny Geo, from the swinger lifestyle you seem to have, I get the impression you like to go all the way. I would have expected you to answer the same way for this question and say something like 12 or 13 inches. Really smart answer though, what is the point of having anymore when you already start hitting the cervix? Guys prolly just want to have more eye candy.

H8Monga: This might come across as sadistic but if I hit a cervix, I'm throwing a party! All invited!

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
[quote author=Hapi Papi link=board=sex;num=1058540771;start=0#13 date=07/26/03 at 00:43:34]

"... but if I hit a cervix, I'm throwing a party! All invited!"

[/quote]

:D :D :D

Case in point! THIS is exactly why we're glad you decided to keep being known around here as "Hapi" !

H8Monga: Haha "long dark tunnel" :D :D

Well... as I said.. ALL INVITED! Transportation issues?

*throws care into the air*

Some way somehow!

*sings Oleta Adams' "Get Here"*

:)

prepstudinsc: I wouldn't want to change my size at all....10x6.5 is good enough for me. It's thick enough to fill up a girl, and long enough to be very impressive. Anything more than this would prove to be useless, I think.

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
[quote author=prepstudinsc link=board=sex;num=1058540771;start=0#18 date=07/26/03 at 20:02:10]I wouldn't want to change my size at all....10x6.5 is good enough for me.  It's thick enough to fill up a girl, and long enough to be very impressive.  Anything more than this would prove to be useless, I think.[/quote]

You're perfectly right. But a 10.5 x 6.5 would do nice for me - the nicest, in fact... and I really gave it a thought ;D.