If you could have any size.

anonymous_pole: I'm well satisfied with my girth,but I would like to have a couple more inches of length...I(and several others) think it looks a little weird being almost as big around as it is long.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Maybe weird, but sexy, anonymous_pole. The thick dick is not as usual as the long one. (At least in my experience). Since I got attracted to the first adult hardon I ever saw and it was nine inches length, this has always been my goal. With 7 inches at 17, I thought I was well on my way to achieving my dream cock. But during the next 4 years it only grew a half inch.

Having alway wanted to be bigger, after my divorce, I bought an electric peter pump and was regular with its use during the next year. I was always sort of scared of what it might do to my dick, so I used it strictly according to instruction.

To sum up and skip any more details, thanks to the pump I added over an inch in length, which even after 15 years will still retain its size for several days after a pump. (I no longer pump regularly)

With my desired 9 inches, I would select a 6 inch girth, 1/4 more than I have.

wongdongy: I think I would want to have a 12" penis for a day or two just to see what it was like, but I wouldnt want one permanently. I am a hair over 8 and honestly that has been perfect for me. Big enough that girls like me and the cock is a bonus, rather than liking the cock and having me as a bonus.