If you could have any super power, what would it be?

Sklar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My boyfriend and I talk about this off and on. So I thought I'd bring it up to the general population here. So if you could have one and only one super power, what would it be?

For my boyfriend he wants the power to fly.

For me, I'd want the power to heal.

What about the rest of you?

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can easily narrow it down to three: teleportation (saves time and gas, plus I'd get to travel more!), telepathy (faster than e-mail, and way more reliable!), and shapeshifting (sure beats photoshop, and imagine the role-playing possibilities!)

Not sure I could pick just one, though.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would want to cure all the sick people in the world. Stop all the wars. End world hunger and have everyone live in peace............:smile:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I would want to cure all the sick people in the world. Stop all the wars. End world hunger and have everyone live in peace............:smile:

COP-OUT!!!:rolleyes:

We have discussed this on other superhero threads. If I was gonna do the power thing, I like the Jean grey abilities, only with control.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Very interesting question. I think I would want the power to straighten out all this mess in the world and end all suffering.

The power to fly is not a big deal. Anybody can fly...just go to the airport.:tongue:

I thought about the big penis thing...but really...what good would that do me?
Making big money from it would go back to helping people with all that money. Why not just help directly? I would rather make a REAL difference.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
COP-OUT!!!:rolleyes:

We have discussed this on other superhero threads. If I was gonna do the power thing, I like the Jean grey abilities, only with control.

I didnt know that. That was my honest answer. :cool:

Maybe he's not joking. I've always kinda facied something similar tho not on so grandiose a scale. Say something like walkin up to this "handcapped" (should I use "disabled"?) kid in a wheelchair in some mall and shaking his hand. Then before his/her bewildered parents eyes he gets up...he's ok. Everyone rushes to find me, to see who it was who did this (because it all happened so fast...they can't quite remember) but I'm gone...hah!