If you could have my cock for 5min. What would you do?

BigInBellevue

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I know it is a repulsive thought to some, but my first thought was also to circumcise it. I guess that comes from being brought up where most have been circumcised and that I have been conditioned to think of a beautiful penis in that light. I apologize to the uncut, but that is what my first thought was. After that, I thought it was impressive.

jonluke6ft2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am circumsized.....but I see way more beauty in a cock that is natural. Circumsized cocks are not natural. I want my foreskin back, nobody asked me, they just took it. Oryong, you have a beautiful tool, don't listen to them. Mwahhhh

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I know it is a repulsive thought to some, but my first thought was also to circumcise it. I guess that comes from being brought up where most have been circumcised and that I have been conditioned to think of a beautiful penis in that light. I apologize to the uncut, but that is what my first thought was. After that, I thought it was impressive.

Not to offend but "ditto".

D

deleted3782

Just five minutes? I think we would grab a quick coffee and talk about life and love. Is your cock chatty or is he pretty quiet?

If we had a little more time we would go to a spa together and have dual massages.