If you could have one sexual super power

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
Adventures
of
Mercurygirl

Faster than a mile high quickie in a airplane lavatory.

More powerful than the sweet bud I'm currently sucking from my super cool Calvin and Hobbes bong.

Able to land on an erect penis in a single bound.

"Look, over by that pie!"
"It's a nerd!"
"It's a dame!"
"It's Mercurygirl!"

Yes, Mercurygirl! Hot babe named after an equally hot planet who when stoned is convinced she has powers and abilities far beyond those of mortal bitches.

Mercurygirl! Who can change her boyfriend's mind with a sloppy blowjob. Bend his will with her bare bottom.

And who disguised as :::cough, cough:::, a dirty minded marketing and sales employee for a not so great metropolitan radio station, fights a never ending battle for cupcakes, shopping sales, and sofa naps during the day!

Re:

Last edited:

fluffychocolate

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Adventures
of
Mercurygirl

Faster than a mile high quickie in a airplane lavatory.

More powerful than the sweet bud I'm currently sucking from my super cool Calvin and Hobbes bong.

Able to land on an erect penis in a single bound.

"Look, over by that pie!"
"It's a nerd!"
"It's a dame!"
"It's Mercurygirl!"

Yes, Mercurygirl! Hot babe named after an equally hot planet who when stoned is convinced she has powers and abilities far beyond those of mortal bitches.

Mercurygirl! Who can change her boyfriend's mind with a sloppy blowjob. Bend his will with her bare bottom.

And who disguised as :::cough, cough:::, a dirty minded marketing and sales employee for a not so great metropolitan radio station, fights a never ending battle for cupcakes, shopping sales, and sofa naps during the day!

Re:

I can't even begin to top this. *applause*

To be able to smote trolls with a single thought.

If you don't think that's sexual super power then you have no idea how turned on the mere thought makes me.

Damn....give me a mo. I need to touch myself.