If You Could Have one Superpower...

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I want the Green Lantern's power ring.

http://therad.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/green-lantern1.jpg

The ring's power is practically limitless. [see Green Lantern - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia]

I want the suit, too. [But I'm going to need to hit the gym a lot]

you only get one superpower, ST...you cannot choose a super-wardrobe or super accessories...:tongue:

you could ostensibly choose super-shopping power for discounted and strange antiques/accesories/clothing that may have mythical powers, but other than that, i have to draw the line.

Foresight - it could have its advantages!

You'd be able to prepare better for things on the horizon - and warn people if something dodgy was about to happen...

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media

D_Tilly_De_Toilet

Experimental Member
Media
I think a really awesome superpower to have would be the power of burrowing. I tried to find the training sequence from Remo Williams where Fred Ward is diving into sand dunes on the beach and popping up out of the ground in another location but couldn't find it anywhere. I'd even take his bullet dodging and/or walking on wet cement abilities. In fact, I just want to be Remo Williams.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vh4Kx9IqIZw

Such a badass.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The power of suggestion. I would use it only for good, like getting my rocks off.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
While sitting in the sauna (just a towel) I have always wondered 'what ARE they thinking' lol...

my favorite is the (always tiny dicked) guy who gets 'huffy' at my not being covered up totally, or the mellow old 'seen it all don't care' codger or the 'muststayfocusedanduptightonwalllooking' guy ...

Explain to me if Mr Fantastic can stretch himself all over the place why can't he 'morph' into others? (not change color etc but...with makeup?)

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i've said this lots of times, but i think Jean Grey's powers of mind-reading and telekinesis is just pure awesome. Granted, with mind reading, it would be hell to sometimes decipher human stream-of-conciousness thoughts, but it would be cool.

and telekinesis would be great! i think i would be able to fly if i can lift myself up.