• What happens to us after we die?

Votes: 21 72.4%

• Total voters

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The next time the powerball lottery gets over $ 100 million, what will be the winning numbers in plenty of time for me to buy the winning ticket ?

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
My one question would be "Why the hell have they never done a sequel to "Big Trouble in Little China" ? ("Is it getting hot in here or is it just me?")

But if not that the alternative question: "Ketchup or mustard?" :wink:

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have often wondered about both questions but right now i'm more interested to know why i seem to be attracting spiders...i had three crawl on me at work today, i had another two drop down on threads in front of my face this week, i've walked into several cobwebs this month and have a spider nestled in the corner of my bathroom ceiling which when i get rid of is quickly replaced by another. Perhaps they know i do'nt like to kill them and are being friendly??? :confused:

D

deleted213967

I am dying to know how far humanity will go long after I'm dead.

Will we colonize other planets after having trashed this one to death?

Will we be survived by cockroaches indeed?

Will an asteroid simply wipe us all out?

Will we evolve into superior life forms?

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am dying to know how far humanity will go long after I'm dead.

Will we colonize other planets after having trashed this one to death?

Will we be survived by cockroaches indeed?

Will an asteroid simply wipe us all out?

Will we evolve into superior life forms?

We all be survived by cockroaches and Cher.

D

deleted213967

Cher is hardly a chronological reference...she is timeless.

How long do we have to live?...Are we at .001%, 50%, 99% of our developmental peak?

WolvesInTheThroneRoom

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
there is a possibility that none of this will matter when CERN fires up that 17 mile long particle accelerator...:biggrin1:

That’s an interesting question as I see there are scientists sitting on both sides of the fence on that issue! :eek:

My favorite is, when responding to the claims by scientists who oppose this experiment, the scientists in favor answer with things like "Well, there is no proof that could happen" "it's unlikely that will happen" "well if it does happen it probably won't be a permanent black hole" etc.

Wtf is going on here? If they were talking about a nuclear test the world would be up in arms, but oh nevermind it's just the possibility of a black hole forming in switzerland, go back to your american idol.

D

deleted213967

Wtf is going on here? If they were talking about a nuclear test the world would be up in arms, but oh nevermind it's just the possibility of a black hole forming in switzerland, go back to your american idol.

Oh the irony...

Schweiz, which once sheltered such Century of Enlightenment luminaries as Voltaire now on the brink of sucking up all the friendly neighborhood light...

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My favorite is, when responding to the claims by scientists who oppose this experiment, the scientists in favor answer with things like "Well, there is no proof that could happen" "it's unlikely that will happen" "well if it does happen it probably won't be a permanent black hole" etc.

I have been intrigued with this and read quite a bit on it. It seems most scientists say no big deal but there are those making a good argument saying otherwise and I agree = WTF?

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Of course he does...I just wanna know if he's cut.

The logical position is that God is not cut. As we all know, we are created in his image, and as we are born with foreskins, ergo he has one. Furthermore, God is an elderly man with a big white beard, so who would wield the knife against his appendage? If I remember he could get pretty tetchy and is a vengeful God. So, after you.

The only plausible position for the pro circ camp is the non existence of God which would mean the non existence of the divine foreskin. This does lead to some metaphysical complications though.

mista geechee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good point.

I wanna know who does these silly studies that say "uncircumcised men have a greater chance of getting an STD". How ? I thought you got an STD from being physically intimate with someone who has an STD. Or at least with no protection. So are they trying to say that , since I'm uncircumcised , if I fuck someone with AIDS , I have a greater chance of contracting because of teh skin attached to the end of my fun stick?

Hogwash.