ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It costs about $ 250,000 to go into space on a private craft. So multiply that by 2 for a partner = Half a Million Dollars for hopeful sex, hopeful you do not get a sudden round of impotency while you are weightless.

My answer would be no thanks, My reason. do you have any idea how many times and how many ways I can get laid here on the planet for half a Million Dollars ??? :D

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It costs about $ 250,000 to go into space on a private craft. So multiply that by 2 for a partner = Half a Million Dollars for hopeful sex, hopeful you do not get a sudden round of impotency while you are weightless.

My answer would be no thanks, My reason. do you have any idea how many times and how many ways I can get laid here on the planet for half a Million Dollars ??? :D
ROFLMAO

I would just to do it.

Black_Frost

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Unofficial word is that it's been done, it's difficult, it's complicated as hell, and it's not that enjoyable. Things don't work the same way in zero-g as they do in a one-g gravity well. Go figure.

Would I? Maybe. Would depend upon whether the partner really really wanted to do it. Frankly, I would've been far more 'up' for it, when I was younger.

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Believe me I would find a way to do it efficiently, and with extreme pleasure.

Who wants to get some money together to send me and a partner into space so we can get this all nailed down, write a space Kama Sutra book or video and make BILLIONS :)

If you could have sex in space
Would you?

I dunno, from all accounts being naked in the vacuum of space is not particularly good for your health. It would have to be one hell of a quickie.

Last edited by a moderator: