If you could have sex

D_smack ash

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you could have sex with anyone famous or not.Gay or Straight who would it be.They could be famous or your best friends.I was thinking if i was gay i would have sex with actor Sam Elliot.He just looks like a mans man(if that makes sense)Was just sitting bored so i thought i would start hopefully a fun post

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You have great taste in men for a straight guy! :tongue:

I have been in love/lust with Sam Elliot since 1976 when he starred in the movie Lifeguard.

If you could have sex with anyone famous or not.Gay or Straight who would it be.They could be famous or your best friends.I was thinking if i was gay i would have sex with actor Sam Elliot.He just looks like a mans man(if that makes sense)Was just sitting bored so i thought i would start hopefully a fun post

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A very intriguing question...There are many famous men that I am curious about...:wink: If I had to pick one guy, it would be my former college roommate. He had a daily exercise routine, and I tried to be in our room when he went to and returned from the shower...:biggrin1: I still recall memories of him dropping his towel, bending over to put on underwear, and turning his butt in my direction...:eek: Unfortunately, he is a straight as they come and married with kids. Oh well...:rolleyes:

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
from here?
HeatherLouanna.
KShelby
that new azn broad with the big rack.
TK
snoozer..

I dont really fantasize about starlets..
mmmmmaybe I would bang that chick from the pirates movies..
mmmmmabye I would let her have the dick..
I dunno, Im kinda picky

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I shall just say famous women. Iman, Vanessa Willams, Hally Berry, Robbin givens, Tina Turner, Anita Baker. Joan Armatrading Ertha Kitt and last but not least Trya Banks:cool: Tyra thick:wink:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wouldn't have sex with anyone. I am sexually satisfied. I would like to have sex with Matt Damon, Michael C. Hall, Robert Redford, Eion Bailey, David Wenham, the shaky pussy lady, MercurialBliss, HickBoy, Dukey (and his bicep), Uncut, Biguy2738, HungShyMan, Bruce Willis, Thierry Mugler/Manfred--twice, and any guy with thick hairy chest. (I can get such an unbelievable hard on if I feel a hairy chest. :smile: )

Reactions: harrisob

B_Kshelby67

1st Like
Media
I wouldn't have sex with anyone. I am sexually satisfied. I would like to have sex with Matt Damon, Michael C. Hall, Robert Redford, Eion Bailey, David Wenham, the shaky pussy lady, MercurialBliss, HickBoy, Dukey (and his bicep), Uncut, Biguy2738, HungShyMan, Bruce Willis, Thierry Mugler/Manfred--twice, and any guy with thick hairy chest. (I can get such an unbelievable hard on if I feel a hairy chest. :smile: )
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA at the shakey pussy lady. Oh man, that was funny....

B_Kshelby67

1st Like
Media
That was funny...yet erotic. "You GOT MAH pussy just a shakin'!!!!" --Shaky Pussy Lady's exact words.

I bet blow-up dolls are gonna have the special shaky pussy devices on them. Hehehe. :smile:
Oh there you go ruining my childhood on me!! Damn you!!!
It was kind of hot, I mean, the noises she was making rather than the shake itself, which was....odd. She had to have had a bullet in there, I don't think that kind of movement is possible otherwise.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh there you go ruining my childhood on me!! Damn you!!!
It was kind of hot, I mean, the noises she was making rather than the shake itself, which was....odd. She had to have had a bullet in there, I don't think that kind of movement is possible otherwise.

That kind of thing happens to women when you put a bullet vibe in there? That IS kinda hot. I liked how her labia was all swoll up like Mick Jagger's lips. Just a shakin' away. Man, I was like I would like to try that out. Hehehe.
Thank God. Can you imagine her in an XXX rated version of the TV show Bewitched as Samantha Stevens...the way her lips were twitching...she'd be casting spells on all sorts of things and people. Bookshelves falling off of walls. Books floating in the air. Hoodies breakdancing backward in the street. Mermaids swimming in aquariums...that sort of ill shit. Hehehe.

Ponyboy18

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
There is too many to list but ever since the Texas Chainsaw Massacre came out a couple years ago I've had a huge thing for Jessica Beil so she's definitely on the top of my list.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love this thread! :tongue:

Non-famous: the guy I wish I'd met before he met his wife (if he wasn't married, that is...)

Famous: Brendan Fraser, Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom, as well as the entire Olympic men's swim team and the entire Serbian men's basketball team! :biggrin1: Oh, and a bunch of NBA basketball players too.

I'm sure there are others too but these are the ones who immediately come to mind. (that's quite a few, after all!)

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thought of a couple more, but they are not well known except if you're into world music like I am...

Habib Koite
Samite

(I've seen them both in person, too.)

datdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is time travel possiable? If so, then these women from my past.

1. My friends Aunt. Bust lady that brought me into puberty.
2. A girl I use to work with at Food Lion. She was extermly sexy and I use to jerk off to her all the time.
3. A girl I use to surf with, that I developed a little crush on, but she had a fiance that she later married.