If You Could Help My Dog Rescue Win A Prize....

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I hope this isn't considered spam but there's an online contest for a rescue group to win big buck. I know we all have fave breeds but I'd realllllly appreciate it if you'd vote for the Italian Greyhound rescue. Just click the link and choose New Yor, NY and at the bottom of the first list is IGCA. Click that and click vote. I can't tell you how'd I'd appreciate it. You can vote once a day for the next few days.
Thx so much
Hells

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/shelterchallenge.faces

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
fine, i voted for it.

but the others are still deserving too...and it seems from looking at them, that many are experiencing difficulties during these tough economic times. :frown1:

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I voted and had to identify a picture of a cow. I had a brain lapse and I couldn't for the life of me begin to understand why I had to identify a picture of a cow.

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I voted and had to identify a picture of a cow. I had a brain lapse and I couldn't for the life of me begin to understand why I had to identify a picture of a cow.[/QUOTE

It's like oon some sites where they make you type in a word. It's to make sure some computer robot isn't sending in votes and it's a real person. They just used animal pics instead of words...in keeping w/the site theme.

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I voted and had to identify a picture of a cow. I had a brain lapse and I couldn't for the life of me begin to understand why I had to identify a picture of a cow.

It's like oon some sites where they make you type in a word. It's to make sure some computer robot isn't sending in votes and it's a real person. They just used animal pics instead of words...in keeping w/the site theme.
Yeah, I got that...eventually.:tongue: