If you could hook up with anyone on LPSG, who would it be?

blutrane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
On looks alone, it would be Paigexox. That girl is as perfect can get. Based on every other factor, and looks, there is one other girl that takes the cake, but I get the feeling that she wouldn't appreciate me posting her name. There are many others, of course. Goes without saying that there are some seriously classy and beautiful women on this site.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Damnit you, there you go again dragging me out of my hidey-hole to pipe up with a relevant comment....

The feeling is quite mutual dear. :biggrin1:

I AM glad :biggrin1::tongue:

I do trust that you do realize that this means that many manners of very unsavory things to be discussed openly must be performed upon your person in compensation for this trespass... :wink:
Now this is starting to sound good . . . more . . . ?

Never let a good deed go unpunished I say. *laugh*
I should hope not :tongue:

I am somewhat disappointed that the only people to list me had to add a caveat that it was just to "deflower" me as if there is some sort of shame involved.

It's because that's your most distinguishing characteristic at the moment. Get rid of it and we'll have to come up with some other explanation for why you're on our list :tongue:.

kit_kat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am trying to think of an answer but I am having a hard time organizing my thoughts on this topic.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
*rests face in palms a moment - sighing* Brother, let me ask you this question:

Would you rather have such commentary appended, with WILLING parties or content to go without. Revel in the small victories, man. ;D WTF is wrong with you? MUST I beat you with a Nerf bat until sense prevails? :biggrin1:

Don't waste your breathe, DD, some people would much rather sit and complain than take the effort to go out there and try.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've been pretty lucky here so no real need to ask Santa Claus just yet :wink:

Whether it's a genie granting a wish, Santa pulling connections or the person themselves, which member of LPSG would you (have you dreamed of) hook up with?

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't waste your breathe, DD, some people would much rather sit and complain than take the effort to go out there and try.

Not even if it was a Nerf Crotch Bat? I would be pretty motivated if I was threatened with one of those ;D

YumYumCock

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm new so it is hard for me... however, when I flicked down the list of guys answering this thread there were so many I would want to "do"! I don't think I could ever just name one!

ScarletTemptation

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If it has to be a girl Paigexox gets my vote :)
Of the guys there are several, some UK based and some overseas and it is my intention to enjoy them xxx

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am somewhat disappointed that the only people to list me had to add a caveat that it was just to "deflower" me as if there is some sort of shame involved.

On the other hand I made some lists!

*slaps basin upside head* If you will look at MY response, you were at the top of the list (well subgirrl was top, but I was responding to her:tongue:) and my mentioning defowering you was at the bottom of my reasons!While I did say it was to rid you of a source of complaint, it was more of in a "friends help friends" way. Plus I added the fact that I thought it would be fun!

Awww! Honey, if I were even 10% straight, i would fly down to Oz to be with you! Of course i don't know how it would work out if we both went to our floaty places...lol I guess i can focus more though, so we would see it through:wink:

other than my subgirrl, who else...

Basincreek: If he were wlling to play for my team (and we apparently have santa and/or a genie making our wishes come true right?:wink:) I find his sense of humor matches my own, he's cute, and,in this I agree with subgirrl, i just want him rid of that virgin status, if only so he can't complain about it anymore (and it would be fun, lol)

I have two things there that have nothing to do with your virginity status, Bas, lol I could add more:

I think your hair looks soft and would love to run my fingers through it as you fucked me (or pull it, to encourage you to pound me:wink:).
I dig chest hair and have a fantasy about licking every inch of your chest and nipping those cute nipples of yours. I have a thing for green eyes and yours appear to be somewhere in that range. I like your arms, and overall build, and, oh, I think you have a hot cock, one that I would like to do many naughty things with:biggrin1:

Helping you shed your virginity would be nice for two reasons: 1) It would be fun. Getting to be the first to experience all that pent up desire? Heavenly! And seeing as how you have a rather well developed creative side, I for one would like to see how that is put to use in bed! 2) You complain about it. I think most of us take this to mean you don't like that status. As your friend it distresses me to see you upset and so I would want to help you in anyway that I could. IRL that would mean helping you hook up with a woman, but on this thread, and with a genie apparently at my disposal, it would be a bit more direct (well, what? I can't enjoy myself at the same time?:biggrin1:)

So there!:tongue: