If you could hook up with anyone on LPSG, who would it be?

LilQueenofSpades

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have a few dudes on here that I have grown to have a crush on. Don't know if I would like them in real life. But after a few years of hard observation, I'd be willing to give one or two a try.

A crush - I think that's a good way to put it be caused It is the fantasy of it all that makes it most fun. Thinking about who might be worth opening up to in that ultimate most intimate way.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
A crush - I think that's a good way to put it be caused It is the fantasy of it all that makes it most fun. Thinking about who might be worth opening up to in that ultimate most intimate way.

Exactly!

Men don't interest me for full-on sex so much - it's just intimacy (like women are allowed to have without being perceived as a lesbian).

I supposed they're man crushes. I have a few on here (2, maybe 3).

Reactions: LilQueenofSpades

Northern25

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd say @Nymph - 100% :D xx

What is it about Nymph ? Have seen a lot said about her but cant see her profile. This nymph must be something special. Anybody got any pics of nymph they can share here ?

Northern25

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's quite a lot of beautiful cocks out there... Unfortunately all living far toooo far away!!...
You still active here nymph ? You seem pretty popular on.here. Any chance of seeing what you are hiding ?