If you could hook up with anyone on LPSG, who would it be?

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She’s definitely hot as fuck. But married. :(

I'd never ever expect to actually meet someone off of this site so I don't take threads like this seriously.

On a side note, most attractive women you meet are almost never single so you need to play the game or you'll be left out in the rain.

BWPHOENIX

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd never ever expect to actually meet someone off of this site so I don't take threads like this seriously. On a side note, most attractive women you meet are almost never single so you need to play the game or you'll be left out in the rain.

You’re right. Based on the question you can think of any woman you want.

And don’t you worry about the attractive women. I get my fair share. :)

Reactions: sangheili90

biguywholovesfrot

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
eric northman and bigwillywonka truly are my type.others are but their sexuality looks i have a crush on eric i have a dream recurring and the guy has these intense blue eyes i saw erics and i was like its too good to be true bigwillywonka is the trype that i need to don't wanna say kkep me in line but i push buttons it take a strong guy to be with me im like taming a buck.so of course well never meet

Blitzkid

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hands down, Pjscrotum. Hot hot man, incredible body and just seems nice as hell based on his interaction with people. Plus for his underwear collection. Cumming in close second would be Tonygem. Woof!

tarheel6

Legendary Member
Media
eric northman and bigwillywonka truly are my type.others are but their sexuality looks i have a crush on eric i have a dream recurring and the guy has these intense blue eyes i saw erics and i was like its too good to be true bigwillywonka is the trype that i need to don't wanna say kkep me in line but i push buttons it take a strong guy to be with me im like taming a buck.so of course well never meet

Is your avatar a pic of you? If so, you're freaking attractive. If not, you've got great taste.