If you could only add an inch....

D

deleted969111

I’m quite happy with my length and girth.

I’ve always wanted a bigger head on my cock.

Reactions: DCdramma

DCdramma

Admired Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I’m quite happy with my length and girth.

I’ve always wanted a bigger head on my cock.
But, if It was decreed that you have to have one more inch but you could choose, where would you add it length or width?...What's up with your cock head that you want that to be bigger?

Reactions: deleted969111

DCdramma

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well, I'm probably a little thicker than 5.2. I can't get good, accurate girth measurements. I pump quite a bit and am almost fully packing a 1.75"inch tube, which equals 5.5" girth. But I'm not 5.5 all the time. Hard to explain I guess. She can take all of my length, but I guess when I'm closer to 5.5"girth I tear her pussy up pretty good :( She's wetter than a baby seal and we use lots of lube too. I started PE/pumping again more than I have in over 10 years last summer, and as the fall season went along I started to tear her pussy a little more each few weeks. When I'm with her, I'm at my biggest/thickest. When I'm alone with a tape measure, it's just not as exciting ;)
Glad you wrote back ...thanks....have you taken measurements at different stages of arousal? does she help you with the measurements? or are you on your own?
I've become interested in measurements but not as much about the grandness of it....I mean nice big ones and thick ones are nice but the actual act of measuring them is kind of a turn on....especially at different stages of arousal and different placement location of the tape

Reactions: techpump

DCdramma

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Flaccid it's a finiky creature. About 3.5" depending on how hard I press on my pubic bone. So if I could have 7" hard and maybe 4.5 soft that would be nice. I should add my balls don't hang much so that adds to the "shrinkage" visually.
I think you are very lucky if you hang 3.5 flaccid.>I don't com close to that flaccid.

so ultimately as we are playing this out you would be 7 x 5.5
I thank you for this I love discussing it

Reactions: WilliamG

shaved and trimmed

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dont' really wish for either, pleased with what I have, If I did it would be longer. Already have enough trouble getting my girth into pussy or causing ripping of said pussy which means no sex for a while.