If You Could Pick, what would you choose?

boywonder

Just Browsing
Media
Okay this is for all straight women on this site. Say you have two men. Both are extreemely good looking. Neither is more or less attractive than the other. They both can make you orgasm during sex. However one has a penis that is 8"+ or there about, and the other has a 6 incher. Which man would you pick?

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
providing that personalities, how they treat me, and everything else was the same, I suppose I'd go with the larger guy. But I've never picked solely on size.

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
With equally charming personalities and quick wits and both are similarly gifted, intelligence-wise? If truly everything is equal and they're both these perfect specimens you've set up, I think the bigger guy if only for the visual stimulation. However, I'd be happy to go out with ONE man with half of those qualities. :p

Just teasing... love ya, guys!

Nienna

Just Browsing
Media
Well, if they don't know about each other, and don't have to.....

can't I keep them both???? pretty puhleeeeez?????

Or better yet, I would love to have them both at the same time.....always been a fantasy of mine.

If I had to choose, and everything was the same except size, I would pick based on who I could see myself with 10 or twenty years down the road.

KTownBlondy: well, the penis size wouldnt be the first thing i'd think of when choseing, i'd consider their attitudes, kindness, intelligence, and so on, thats more important in a relationship for me. but sex is also very important, if they can both make me orgasm it isnt really an issue tho.... if they were both equally as smart, equally nice, and all that... then maybe i'd choose the 8+ incher cuz it's easier on the eyes

but even guys wit small dicks can make ppl feel good... its all about how they use it, it really is. i used to think size was the ONLY thing that matters, but they gotta nkow how to use their shit right

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Nienna@Jan 18 2005, 02:31 AM
Well, if they don't know about each other, and don't have to.....

can't I keep them both???? pretty puhleeeeez?????

Or better yet, I would love to have them both at the same time.....always been a fantasy of mine.

If I had to choose, and everything was the same except size, I would pick based on who I could see myself with 10 or twenty years down the road.
[post=275235]Quoted post[/post]​

Nienna, that was awesome!

I didn't like the question, I never do and it comes up all the time.

First, you didn't say what we were picking him for. If I was picking him for a night of hot sex, it would have been the big dicked guy because that's the only reason I'd be interested in him, and he would know that up front. Now let's hear all you guys moan about how unfair that is. I supposed you go out of your way to pick unattractive women for one nighters! Bullshit.

Second, if you were assuming relationship material, it is insulting to everyone's integrity to say "all things could be equal" between ANY two people. Each person is unique, has their own interests, personality, charisma, and simply cannot be quantified against another. It will always be a matter of who clicks with whom. Period. Even I would not choose a guy to fall in love with based on his penis size! We would have to be sexually compatible, but if I could have good sex with a guy and he was a joy to be around in other ways as well, I'd be a happy girl. Finding either thing is very very hard.

This question seems to me like a guy trying to call cocksize an all important thing, either to abuse himself, degrade women, or to brag. I don't like it.

wonderland

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No two men are equal except for penis size. All people are individuals and there is no real way to answer this question. Since the woman here like guys who are well endowed I think it is safe to say all of us would want a guy 8 inches. But the person as a whole is more important if we are talking about a long term relationship.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Children,children!

How many times do we have to go through this? I think the ladies have graciously answered this question. But I must concur with Mme Z. It is a baiting question at the very least. We all have a number of triggers that attract us to one person vs another. Love is such a mystery anyway without any guarantees.

Naughty

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Love is a great mystery.... i have to agree with Zora and Naughty on this one!

There is so much more to men than penis size. I just wish that you guys would understand that. Women are looking for so much more.... if you got a big one, then that is just icing on the cake (of course, assuming that you have the ingredience to make the cake)!

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by bblumbee@Jan 21 2005, 11:06 AM
Love is a great mystery.... i have to agree with Zora and Naughty on this one!

There is so much more to men than penis size. I just wish that you guys would understand that. Women are looking for so much more.... if you got a big one, then that is just icing on the cake (of course, assuming that you have the ingredients to make the cake)!
[post=276233]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol:

Hey bb, can you read my ingredient list for me? It is on my lower back! :D

LapDog :p

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by lapdog2001+Jan 27 2005, 03:59 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lapdog2001 &#064; Jan 27 2005, 03:59 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-bblumbee@Jan 21 2005, 11:06 AM
Love is a great mystery.... i have to agree with Zora and Naughty on this one&#33;

There is so much more to men than penis size.  I just wish that you guys would understand that.  Women are looking for so much more....  if you got a big one, then that is just icing on the cake (of course, assuming that you have the ingredients to make the cake)&#33;
[post=276233]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol:

Hey bb, can you read my ingredient list for me? It is on my lower back&#33; :D

LapDog :p
[post=277808]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Sure, Lap... where in heavens shall I start?&#33;?&#33; You have so, so many ingredients... :p

BEHAVE

starsistar: the 6 inch..... I&#39;ve been with a guy who was 8 inches and it was very painful, I wasn&#39;t a virgin either or anything. I guess physically i&#39;m just pretty small too - i&#39;m only 5&#39; 2" so that probably has something to do with it. I mean maybe the guy was just bad at sex, but we dated for 14 months and it always just felt too big. 6ish feels more comfortable to me.

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by starsistar@Jan 28 2005, 06:27 AM
the 6 inch..... I&#39;ve been with a guy who was 8 inches and it was very painful, I wasn&#39;t a virgin either or anything. I guess physically i&#39;m just pretty small too - i&#39;m only 5&#39; 2" so that probably has something to do with it. I mean maybe the guy was just bad at sex, but we dated for 14 months and it always just felt too big. 6ish feels more comfortable to me.
[post=278146]Quoted post[/post]​

sistar, you know, i kinda feel the same way; however, i am still intrigued by a larger man. i suppose until i have that part of my sexual fantasy fulfilled i will always be "intrigued."

big_peter

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by starsistar@Jan 28 2005, 01:27 AM
the 6 inch.....  I&#39;ve been with a guy who was 8 inches and it was very painful, I wasn&#39;t a virgin either or anything.  I guess physically i&#39;m just pretty small too - i&#39;m only 5&#39; 2" so that probably has something to do with it.  I mean maybe the guy was just bad at sex, but we dated for 14 months and it always just felt too big.  6ish feels more comfortable to me.
[post=278146]Quoted post[/post]​

Actually... my experience is no, that&#39;s not determinative, either.

My ex&#39;s include 1 each @ 5&#39;4, 5&#39;5 - painful at times for each.
Also 1 each @ 5&#39;3, 5&#39;1, and 4&#39;11 - each had no problem... sometimes they were even insatiable ...
(swooning over old memories)

What can I say... you may need more &#39;adjustment (i.e., foreplay, _not_ your &#39;getting used to it&#39;&#33;) So your &#39;large&#39; partner needs to take his time... perhaps add a bit of lube.

Maybe next time...