If you could please help and give opinion

Bull_13

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey everyone I was wondering If you could tell me the name of this type of piercing(the one in the pic) cuz really liked it and thought It looked fucking awesome and I was seriously considering getting one like it.
Also If you could tell me details about the piercing like care and time to heal, danger and precautions that sort of stuff.
Finally If you think it would look good on me Id apreciate it all very much

Attachments

Last edited:

lilbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is called a Lorum Piercing when it is located at the base of the penis. If it is more towards the glans it iscalled a frenum piercing. Healing times are different with every person but normally is at least six weeks. A small curved barbell can also be used as well as the captive bead. Do a net search for different options as well.

pozboro

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey everyone I was wondering If you could tell me the name of this type of piercing(the one in the pic) cuz really liked it and thought It looked fucking awesome and I was seriously considering getting one like it.
Also If you could tell me details about the piercing like care and time to heal, danger and precautions that sort of stuff.

Depending exactly where it is located, it is either a Hafada (on the scrotum) or a Lorum (on the shaft below the frenum). The links below at Wikipedia will get you started.

Lorum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hafada piercing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Frenum piercing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I've only personally had a frenum and a Prince Albert. If you get it done by a professional, they will give you care instructions including a recommended period to abstain from sexual contact. Healing time will depend on how deep the piercing is (just under the skin or inserted through the urethra).

I dated a guy for a while with one of these a bit further up his cock and he really like to have it played with, so clearly some guys find it quite enjoyable.

haulthat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A beautiful cock doesn't need to be pierced! If you want to, and it does something for you... I wont say shit. Answer me this though, do you put a bumper sticker on a Porsche?:confused: