If you could sell inches...

Discussion in 'Funny Stuff: Jokes, Quizzes, Games & Pics' started by modest123, Sep 10, 2009.

1. modest123

modest123 New Member

If you could sell inches off your penis, how much would each inch cost and how many inches would you sell?

Conversely, if you could buy inches off somebody else, how much do you think you think each inch should be worth?

You see, I'm thinking about selling my penis - but I'm not sure how much I should be asking. Also, I'm thinking that the buyer should only get it after I die.

(that last paragraph is just me being silly or, as many of you prefer saying "creepy").

2. rothas

rothas Member

Albums:
    Each inch would cost... Honestly I can not spare any so I can't sell.

I think each inch should be worth $5000.

Creeper... :biggrin1:

3. GayJapan

GayJapan Member

I happy with what I got so don't need to buy any inches. Not too big so don't really need/want to sell either.

But can I buy 'gift inches' for someone else? There is this unbelievably hot Japanese bottom who just loves me fucking him senseless, but he is just under 4" hard and he has said he would like to be a little bigger, not that he needs to be as he has a slight frame and his cock looks good on him.

4. unzipped

Gold Member

Albums:
    I could spare two inches (but wouldn't like it) / but man, to have two more would be awesomely sublime... mmm not sure any of this relates to a monetary value... as it is all psychological / physiological... uz

5. hud01

Gold Member

At 5k per inch every guy would be 9 inches long and every woman would be walking funny

Draft saved Draft deleted