if you could turn it off would you?

D_Mylor Mentallydaft

Account Disabled
Media
if you could turn off a switch in your head so that you wouldn't want sex any more would you?

think of all the problems and bullshit it would rule out..... if a person could be alone and completely focoused on their self , they would be invinceable ya know?

necrokr6236

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it would be nice to turn off sometimes when you are wicked horny but cant do anything about it, you would have to able to turn it back on of course! ;-)

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
if you could turn off a switch in your head so that you wouldn't want sex any more would you?

think of all the problems and bullshit it would rule out..... if a person could be alone and completely focoused on their self , they would be invinceable ya know?
No, I would not do it, but I don't want to have sex with anyone except my soulmate aka boyfriend.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if you could turn off a switch in your head so that you wouldn't want sex any more would you?[/quote] Hell No! :261:

Think of all the problems and bullshit it would rule out..... if a person could be alone and completely focused on their self, they would be invinceable ya know?
This must be a guy thing. :rolleyes: I have been uber-horny countless times, millions of times, but it's never gotten in the way of my ability to focus on myself or my work. As for being invinceable...what are you Captain Marvel, grow up. :tongue:

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I would. I could probably do A LOT more productive things if I wasn't so horny.

D_Mylor Mentallydaft

Account Disabled
Media
Hell No! :261:

This must be a guy thing. :rolleyes: I have been uber-horny countless times, millions of times, but it's never gotten in the way of my ability to focus on myself or my work. As for being invinceable...what are you Captain Marvel, grow up. :tongue:

no my ebony queen, i am the punisher......... lol

i have never been so horny i couldn't focous either.... i suppose i should have been more specific

what i meant was if you could turn off that part of you that needed people, friends, family, lovers...... a switch that made you tottally focoused on what you wanted from life and from the moment, would you turn it all off?

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought I saw a documentary about Nikola Tesla a long time ago, and they said that at age 37 he decided to "kill his sexuality." That was the way he put it. I guess he was fed up with wasting time thinking about women and wanted to focus on science. I'm not sure exactly how he killed his sexuality. I guess he just kind of willed himself to not care about it anymore.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
mine is switched off.
it's great, as long as you don't mind pity, ridicule, disbelief, people assuming you've only had bad sex and heroes trying to 'cure' you.

Jake90

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
what i meant was if you could turn off that part of you that needed people, friends, family, lovers... would you turn it all off?

No definitely not. I love my friends. The sex thing though... maybe. I would have said yes a couple of weeks ago, now I'm beginning to think differently.

Can I have a switch I can turn on and off at will? :ponder:

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
what i meant was if you could turn off that part of you that needed people, friends, family, lovers...... a switch that made you tottally focoused on what you wanted from life and from the moment, would you turn it all off?

That is a different approach.
It's very attemptinh at times when things don't go like you want too.
But in the end I would say no, I learn from it and it forms me I guess. No, I wouldn't turn it off, I like people around me and I like saring thoughts, opinions, intrests, ect.

Great answer, though for me it didn't stop my libido, just my ability to cum. I think I learned how to edge when I was on Zoloft.

Prozac does that too. Dampens down the feelings, and takes ages to get there. :redface: